June 22, 2022 – Nintendo is at the Japan Expo (Hall 6, N ° B674 and B698), taking place July 14-17 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte. Again this year, several free ** tournaments have been arranged at the * Nintendo *** stand with final stages on its main stage. Nintendo Switch Sport, Mario Strikers: Battle League Football, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbrake, Demon Slayer – Kimtsu No Yiba – The Hinogamy Chronicles, Lego ® Star Wars 2: Skywalker Saga and Terminals Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Extra Circuit Pass Dedicated to Wave 1.
Below is a list of games in which beginners and experts can compete each day in animations or tournaments:
- Nintendo Switch Sports: Ready to face your loved ones? Come and challenge them in cults like bowling, tennis and sword fighting and discover new things in volleyball, badminton and football.
- Mario Strikers: Battle League Football: Nintendo’s new multiplayer experience is fit for competition. Strikers attending the Japan Expo will try to score as many goals as possible against their opponents in this game where the only rules are skill and reading the game.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Players’ status has been upgraded to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and even the best players will not get rid of the Mario Kart-style. In addition, new rounds have emerged this year, enough to keep things straight and ensure tough competition.
- Super Smash Brothers. Ultimate: Filled with a selection of over 80 fighters from many worlds of video games. Therefore, this selection is vast for spectators who want to establish themselves as the daily champions of the tournament. To climb to the top of the table, the only option is: Get your opponents off the field!
- Splutton 2: While waiting for the third opus, to win matches on stage every day, you have to watch the opponent squids and pour kiloliters of paint. Spectators can come with their loved ones or form teams of 4 with other players they have met on the site and try to repaint the field more than the opposing team.
Be sure to park at the Nintendo stand at the Japan Expo (Hall 6, N ° B674 and B698) at the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte from July 14 to 17.
* Contest rules will be available on the stand and will soon be published on the nintendo.fr website
** Excluding the cost of access to the festival
*** To participate in these tournaments, you do not need to bring your console and a copy of the game.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”