At a virtual event on Tuesday,Enables the latest version of . There may be newer devices as well With the company’s own Apple silicon chips. (Find out .)
MacOS Big Sur It was first revealed at Apple’s annual In June. The newly redesigned operating system includes major updates to the Safari web browser, and And Applications (some of which we have rounded up ). MacOS Big Sur is now available as a public beta, and will generally be available as a free software update for all users in the fall. Remember what you have to do First.
In general, general betas are still non-standard – some applications may not work, there may be some random restarts and crashes, and your battery life will be successful. But now that we are very close to the final public release of the OS, the general beta should also be closer to the final product. If you want to try this out, we recommend installing it on a spare device if you have one, instead of your main Mac. Waiting for MacOS Big Sur to be released is a safe option, so you can count on it not harming your computer.
How To Download And Install MacOS Big Sur Public Beta
If you still want to download MacOS General Beta, follow these steps:
1.. Even if you are downloading beta on an older device, you do not want to risk losing everything.
2. On your Mac, go beta.apple.com.
3. Sign in with your Apple ID and select MacOS from the list of programs.
4. Click Register on your Mac In the Getting Started section.
5. On the next page, click the named blue button Download the MacOS public beta access app.
6. Follow the prompts to open the downloaded file.
7. After the application is installed, check for a software update using the Update Tool System Options It will then ask you to download and install it.
After restarting your computer, you will be running the Big Sur public beta.
You can tooIf you have not already.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.