[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
London, United Kingdom – 20 November 2020 – Following the successful launch of Marvelous Europe Ltd. in Japan today, we are excited to confirm the action / simulation game Sakuna: Rice and destruction Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 are now physically and digitally available in Europe and Australia.
Ambient speed Sakuna: Rice and destruction According to the comment, it continues outside of Japan, which has received positive reviews from critics Mark Melton, General Manager of Wonderful Europe.
“We’re glad to see the reaction of Sakuna: Rice and Rui in Japan last week. We have always known that this is a special title for an emotional and talented indie team, and now we are delighted to bring their biggest success to Europe and Australia.” We can not wait to share the breed with the gaming community in the West, and we already see some incredible review scores from the main sites of the continent! “
Sakuna: Rice and destruction Presents the unforgettable story of Princess Sakuna, a harvest goddess expelled with a group of humans to an untitled island, revived by developer Edelweiss. Appreciated for their work on the filming of ‘Em Up Astrebreed, Saguna: Off Rise and Ruin, their previous title offers a return to the war-centric operating system roots of Fairy Bloom Freesia, which features a refined action game mixed with unique rice-farming simulation.
Sakuna: Rice and destruction Available for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 version of the Physical Collector known as the Golden Harvest, as well as the digital deluxe version PlayStation Store 4. A standard body version for the PlayStation Sakuna: Rice and destruction The Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 are also available at select retailers, and digitally Nintendo iShop And PlayStation Store, With SRP of SR 34.99 / € 39.99 / $ 59.95 AUD within Europe and Australia.
In Golden Harvest Edition Sakuna: Rice and destruction Available to order from Europe and selected retailers Fantastic sports shop For 49.99 / 59.99.
Contents of the Golden Harvest Edition:
▪ Sakuna: The game of rice and destruction
▪ 132 page dissolution book
▪ 3 Disc Audio CD Collection
▪ Double sided poster
▪ Collector’s box
The digital deluxe version is exclusive PlayStation Store Price for PlayStation 4 is £ 44.99 / € 49.99 / $ 69.95 AUD.
Digital Deluxe Edition Contents:
▪ Sakuna: Rice and Destruction PlayStation 4 Game
▪ Digital recording application with 42 tracks
▪ 4 Exclusive PlayStation 4 Themes
▪ BSN Avatar is set up with 9 avatars
About Sakuna: Rice and Destruction: Developed by Edelweiss, the acclaimed indie darling Austfried, Saguna: Integrates the group side scrolling action behind Rise and Roue with deep craft and paddy cultivation. Soldiers take on the role of Sakuna, a spoiled harvest goddess who is expelled to a dangerous island with a group of expelled humans. As he explores the beautiful and forbidden environment of the island, he finds a home in a mountain village, proving that he deserves his title by harvesting rice and improving the lives of mankind.
▪ Refined page-scrolling platform action: The use of farm implements as weapons, chain to quick, heavy and special attacks to exorcise demonic beasts, while mastering the magical “divine robe” is essential to snatching distant bases, avoiding danger, and defeating powerful enemies.
▪ Extensive 3D simulation style game: Learn the ancient agricultural art by following the detailed steps from planting to harvesting to cultivate the right crop. As a harvest deity, Sakuna’s strength grows in every successful paddy crop, with aesthetic and taste-like traits directly related to his combat skills.
▪ Building a house in the woods: Sakuna’s death comrades use the items and materials she collects in her adventures to make weapons, armor and food for her, and completing the search for them will open up many more options.
▪ New example in Japanese mythology: The heroine is a part of gods and demons inspired by traditional Japanese mythology, but has many unique twists. The story and the world are filled with lovingly presented details, some familiar and some completely original.
Developed by Edelweiss and to be released by Marvelous Europe Limited for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in Europe and Australia, Sakuna: Rice and destruction Launched on 20 November 2020 both physically and digitally. Sakuna: Rice and destruction Released digitally for Windows PC on Steam via XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc. on November 10, 2020. This topic is rated PEGI 16, USK 12, ACB PG.
About wonderful EuropeFounded in April 2012, Marvelous Europe is Marvelous Inc.’s Europe – based publishing arm, overseeing operations in all European regions, including South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East. Wonderful Europe is responsible for publishing games on a variety of platforms, including mobile, portable, consoles and PC. Marvelous Europe is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo-based Marvelous Inc., a publicly traded company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The Nintendo Switch is Nintendo’s trademark.