Nowadays, YouTube is one of the most popular social networking sites where most people make money. Before, you can work Web light And know how to download video. Not sure how to properly upload a video on YouTube? Uploading a video to YouTube is not that difficult. When downloading a video, you need to manage and upgrade the video system.
How to upload a video on YouTube?
Let’s start uploading video on YouTube now. First, you’ve opened any browser and signed in to your YouTube account. At the top right of your monitor, you will see a download button. Click Download Select the video you want to download.
- Download any video
- Choose a title for your video
- Give a description of the video. Whatever you say in the video, it is best to write everything down in your website description and URL.
- Label. This is very important. Tag when someone searches for something on YouTube. If it matches your tag, your video will appear above.
- Add custom thumbnails to your video. If you want to check out your YouTube channel, you can choose custom thumbnails. Otherwise, you will not be able to select custom thumbnails.
- When uploading a video on YouTube, do you want to share it publicly or privately? If everyone wants to see your video, select Public.
- If you have Google+ with Twitter, check out Google+ with Twitter.
- Click Advanced Settings. Select the appropriate category for your video. Depends on the type of video you downloaded.
- Video location.
- Date of registration. When did you record the video? Select the appropriate date for your video.
- When you are happy with how the video is handled or improved, tap Publish.
Thanks for being with us and learn more on YouTube.
- How to create a youtube channel?
- How to check YouTube channel?
Watch the video.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.