- You can get
Disney PlusOn you Xbox OneBy downloading the app from the Microsoft Store.
- You can find yours in the Microsoft Store
XboxSomeone’s home screen, where it is called “store”.
- Once you’ve downloaded Disney Plus from the Microsoft Store, you’ll find it in your Xbox “My Games and Apps” menu.
In addition to hosting Disney’s animated classics, TV shows, and more, the service also features originals such as “The Mondlorian” from Netflix originals.
If you use your Xbox One for streaming, you have already downloaded Netflix or another app. Disney Plus is downloaded the same way. Details here, how to download it on your Xbox One.
How to Get Disney Plus on Your Xbox One
1. Use the right rear trigger of your controller to scroll to the “Store” from your Xbox One home screen.
You can start the store by pressing the Home button on your controller. Select “Store” from the pop-up menu that opens, which will appear as the Microsoft logo on the shopping bag.
2. Scroll down until you find the “Search” tab. Select it by pressing the “A” button on your controller.
3. Start typing “Disney Plus”. The search feature should generate results automatically.
4. When it appears, scroll down and select the Disney Plus app using the “A” button on your controller.
5. This will open the application details page. If the application is already installed on your console, the page will give you the option to start the application. Otherwise, select the green “Get” button to install the app. Since the download is free, you should not be asked for any payment information.
6. Once Disney Plus is installed, you can access it from the “My Games & Apps” tab on the home screen. After selecting “My Games & Apps”, you can see the complete list of your apps, including “View All”, your streaming sites.
7. Open Disney Plus and sign in with your account information to start watching.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.