If you are a Nintendo user and want to run Fortnite, you can follow this guide and download on this platform.
You can usually download Fortnite from the Epic Games Store, but on the Nintendo Switch you have to follow a different method. Without further ado, let’s get into the steps to installing the Fortnight on the Nintendo Switch.
How to download Fortnite in Switch
Like other sites, the Fortnight Nintendo Switch is available for free at eShop.
- Turn on your Nintendo Switch and sign in to your Nintendo account.
- Tap the eShop icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Search for Fortnite in the search bar and the game will appear.
- Tap it and press the “Free Download” button.
- Press the “Free Download” button again and the game will start downloading.
- Once it’s installed, link your Nintendo and Epic Games account to sign in to play Fortnite.
You can link both accounts by logging into your Epic Games account settings in the browser. Next, you need to go to the Linked Accounts section, where you will find the option to link your Nintendo Switch account.
- Also read: Where to collect seismic measurements at Fort Knight
Check out our exclusive Fortnite section for the latest news, updates, guides, leaks and more.
Image courtesy of Epic Games.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.