Three months before the official event, Google accidentally revealed a little too much and confirmed its two planned Pixel smartphones. In doing so, the team revealed what “professionals” are, as we have already suspected for the past few months. The rumors surrounding the Pixel 6 Pro are definitely false. Instead, Google has returned to the name that was used four generations before the Pixel 5.
Google Pixel 6: Two models are coming
The largest of the two devices is called the Google Pixel 6XL. The group has now “accidentally” revealed this during another announcement. After noticing this error, Google immediately removed the disclosed details. This took place in a separate forum for developers, the following screen shot shows.
Google may plan new smartphones for October each year. Since the Pixel 5 does not offer a large XL variant, the Pixel 6 XL should be the real primary at the highest level. According to previous information with a periscope camera for actual zooming.
What is known so far about the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 XL:
- The displays grow to 6.4 ″ and 6.7 to, in the XL model it is curved and 120 Hz faster.
- Through Samsung, Google developed its own processor for the first time and saw Qualcomm for it.
- The graphics unit used is known from Samsung phones.
- The best model has three cameras, which are equipped with new camera sensors and a periscope zoom for the first time.
- Hoptic feedback should be in ring tones and all other sounds.
- Google allows batteries to grow, probably between 4500 and 5000 mAh.
- Google chooses a completely new design for the front and back of smartphones, and there are also new color variations.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the display.
- Faster charging is being improved, and wireless charging is also getting faster. Google has also created a new pixel stand that has an integrated fan base.
- More memory and data storage.