Posted in Official Gazette 13 August 2021, n. 64 Public Competition Announcement (Text belowFor the temporary recruitment of 500 experts assigned to the monitoring and reporting structures of the funds of the administrations holding the projects and interventions related to the creation, management, implementation, monitoring and control of the organizational coordination system PNRR (National Recovery and Recession Program)
Recruitments (longer than 36 months but not exceeding NRP expiration date and after 31st December 2026) will be divided as follows:
- 198 units for economic details;
- 125 units for legal details;
- 73 units for statistical-mathematical profile;
- 104 units for IT, Engineering, Management Engineering Profile.
Requirements for admission
Candidates with the following requirements will be included in the competition:
- Italian citizenship or citizenship of another member country of the European Union;
- Age not less than eighteen;
- Must have at least the following qualifications: degree;
- Physical fitness to perform activities expected by competition;
- Enjoying civil and political rights;
- Active politics are not excluded from the electorate;
- Not dismissed or dismissed or declared lost in a public administration due to persistent inadequate performance
From government work;
- Did not receive final criminal penalties for offenses disqualified from public office;
- For male candidates, the usual position regarding military service duties under current Italian law.
The competition will be divided into the following stages:
- Select the selected character This will be done exclusively through the use of information technology tools and digital platforms, in accordance with the provisions of Section 6 of the Competitive Codes referred to in Section 1, paragraph 1. The written exam will consist of a selection of 40 multiple choice questions to be solved in 60 minutes (maximum score 30 points);
- Evaluation of qualifications Separate for the competition codes mentioned in Article 1, paragraph 1.
Terms and procedures for submitting an application
Applications may be submitted for each of the competition codes provided in Section 1, Paragraph 1 of the Notice and by 2.00 pm on September 20, 2021, electronically only Public Digital Identification System SPID (Step-One 2019 System Address via Electronic Form) https://ripam.cloud)
To participate in the competition, the candidate must have a Certified Email Address (PEC) in his / her name and the participation fee is 10.00 Euros (Ten / 00 Euros) as mentioned by Organization-2019 as mentioned above.
Floris, CEDAM, UTET Judiciary, Laws of Italy, IPSOA Let me introduce you A frame: A new digital solution for legal professionals with a simple and intelligent search engine, judicial instructions (legal) guidelines, journal theory and constantly updated opinion codes.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.