With this latest iteration, Google is paying particular attention Bug fixes and operating system updates. In fact, Changelog does not report any significant news, but it’s worth waiting a few more days for beta testers to confirm that nothing has changed in essence compared to the version released in December. Depth of soil to a pan, which impedes rooting.
- Release Date: January 12, 2022
- Create S2B2.211203.006
- Security Link: January 2022
According to Google
Beta 2 is available with the latest updates and bug fixes. 12L is still running, so your system and apps may not always work as expected.
- Fixed an issue with the clock not centering on the lock screen
- Fixed the latest apps view: the screen was black and said “Application not available”
- Fixed an issue with using gestures to switch from one application to another: a picture of the status of the previous application remains the same as shown in the current one
- Fixed other issues: small icons on lock screen on large screens, lock screen not closing after opening device, missing bitmap images in widgets or incorrect rendering
Owners of the latest Google smartphones still have to wait, so: the first beta is now over, and now the second is likely to pass. There is a risk that Android 12L will be released in a standard version without being tested on the latest generation devices.
(Updated January 13, 2022, 4:27 am)
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”