You can download a new driver for AMD Radeon graphics cards with version number 21.10.1. The new driver brings support for Windows 11, For Cry 6, Battlefield 2042 Open Beta, Hell: Blade Point, Player Unknown Battlefields and DirectX 12. Below is a list of resolved and unresolved issues. Update with version number 21.10.1 is required for Windows 10 or 11 and AMD graphics card of Radeon RX400 or Radeon 600 series and newer. Also download and test directly from AMD. More information about this update can be found below or from AMD.
Download -> Download the 2020 version of AMD Radeon software adrenaline
The new adrenaline driver for Windows can now be downloaded from AMD:
- Download -> Download the 2020 version of AMD Radeon software adrenaline
This article provides information on the latest AMD Radeon driver.
Website -> https://www.amd.com/en/support/
Version 21.10.1 includes the following new features and improvements:
- The Radeon software adrenaline 21.10.1 installation package includes the following: Radeon software adrenaline 21.10.1 driver version 21.30.25.01 for Windows 10 and Windows 11 (Windows Driver Store version 30.0.13025.1000).
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 11 operating system
- For cry 6
- Battlefield ™ 2042 (open beta)
- Hell: Blade Point
- Player Unknown Battlefields
Problems solved ->
- Prolonged play of the Horizon Zero Dawn Play may lead to a rupture in driving time or a game crash on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX6700XT.
- On some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX500 Series graphics, the driver may experience time lapse while streaming a single video.
- Some users may experience higher passive memory clock speed values when two or more monitors are connected to their computer.
- On some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX6700XD, the driver may experience time lapse while playing The Medium.
- At full GPU load, the Radeon™ software may display incorrect GPU power values.
- When playing Rekfest ™ or Arma ™ 3, image corruption can occur when looking at the leaves.
Known problems ->
- Open Broadcaster software a can continue to run after a user has finished a recording session and closed the application.
- Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games, such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, with multiple displays attached to the AMD Radeon extended extension.
- Advanced Sync Black screen may occur when playing certain games and computer configurations. Any user who encounters problems with the advanced sync process should disable it as a temporary solution.
- Radeon performance measurements and recording features can occasionally report very high and incorrect memory clock values.
Important Notes ->
- Support for Windows 7 based operating systems and some older generation AMD Radeon graphics products have been converted to the legacy support model. Learn more from AMD Here.
- Improvements have been made in the Radeon software installation experience, where a traditional AMD Radeon ™ graphics product is integrated into a system configuration with a non-traditional AMD Radeon graphics product. Learn more from AMD Here.
Via AMD support
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.