Download the latest radian software Adrenaline 2020 Edition 20.9.2. This release supports launching Star Wars: Squadrons, including new Vulcan extension support and stability improvements for end-user issues.
The Adrenaline Edition of Radian Software is designed to provide gamers with a deep immersive gameplay and is inspired by today’s age of social, connected gaming. If you would like to share or read user experiences, we have a public discussion thread on these drivers Right here.
Vulcan support added
- SPV_KHR_physical_storage_buffer This extension is used to query the buffer’s device address to allow shader access to that buffer storage via the SPIRV extension.
- This extension provides strict restrictions on handling boundless reads and writings. It specifies that the reads on the outside should return zeros and the writings on the outside should be discarded. This extension also adds support for null descriptions.
- This extension extends existing 64-bit integer atomic support to images, providing more efficient access than buffers. This allows applications to quickly improve their performance with minor changes to their code.
- Some games may stutter intermittently during gameplay on the Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Radian Free Sync may fail to launch after updating Radian software without a system reboot.
- You may notice that the screen blinks when the MSI afterburner is running or when the system is turned on.
- Application may experience hang or crash while using X-Plane 11 V Vulcan API.
- Doom ™ VFR Radeon RX 5000 Series system configurations can experience corruption or artifice in the game.
- Performance Metrics The overlapping system may fail to open or appear after waking up.
- Call of Duty: Black textures on WWII floor or walls can be experienced in zombies game mode.
- Blackie corruption can be observed in Detroit: Be human on some Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Using the Movies & TV app to edit video clips can lead to green corruption in clips.
- Performance metrics can report incorrect values for current VRAM usage.
- When HDR is enabled, Windows® desktop will have a flickering feel and the colors will fade or become saturated when the task is switched on during play.
- World of Warcraft Direct DirectX is facing corruption issues with anti-aliasing launched in the X12 API.
- Launching radian software after a driver upgrade, the Auto OC dialog appears with “0 MHz” when the Auto OC feature is previously enabled on the Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Improved syncing may cause a black screen to appear when enabled in certain games and system configurations. Users experiencing better synchronization enabled issues should opt out of this as a temporary solution.
- Performance metrics Overlap and Performance Tuning Tab The Radeon RX 5700 Series reports higher than id id clock speed on graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not affected by this misreporting.
- Audio instability can be experienced when connected to an audio video receiver via HDMI® on the Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI scaling slider will lock to FPS 30.
The Radian Software Adrenaline 2020 Edition 20.9.2 installation package includes the following:
- Radian Software Adrenaline 2020 Edition 20.9.2 Driver version 20.20.31.01 (Windows Driver Store version 27.20.12031.1000)
Have you already read our XFX Radeon RX 5600 XT THICC 3 Ultra Review?
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.