We begin this article with a continuation of an FPS already available on the Nintendo Switch.
RCIO’s sequel Rico London, released in 2019, has been announced at this year’s hybrid console.
The cathedral has been announced for release on February 18th.
Wake up in the world without remembering how you got there. You control an unnamed protagonist, a knight from another world, who unites with a spirit called Soul. Discover the secrets of your past by discovering the five basic orbs.
VED has announced the release of the Nintendo Switch in 2022.
Gir arrives in the city of Micropolis in search of a new life, where he suddenly discovers the ability to make telephone calls between two worlds. Another fact is completely different from the usual world: mysterious flying islands, strange creatures, dangerous monsters. There is definitely something connecting these two worlds.
Connectong will be released later this year.
After being funded on Kickstarter a year ago, Battle Ax has been confirmed on the Nintendo Switch for the month of April.
In early January 2020, the Battle Brothers team announced that they were working on a switch version. A year later, we are still waiting to get our hands on the game. Fortunately, the wait seems almost over. The Dave team has confirmed that their War Brothers port has been officially approved for release in Switzerland. Even better, the team will reveal the start date of the game next week.
Touhou Hyoibana: The antennae of common flowers emerge in spring. Touhou Hyouibana Common Common Flower Antinomy (Common பொதுவான 依 Common Common Flower Antinomy) is episode 15.5 of the official Touhou project series. It was created by Team Shanghai Alice in association with Twilight Frontier. It was first announced during a play stream, Dodge! Year-end party. The first demo version was available with 4 playable characters during Wrights 14, while the second demo was released in Fall Raidzai 4 with several characters from the urban legend in its predecessor Limbo. The final edition was released on Comic 93. This game got on Steam on January 5, 2018. It will be released in Spring 2021 on the Nintendo Switch.
Already Available exclusively on iOS via Apple Arcade starting November 2019, Steven Universe: Let the light shine (Unleash the light) Will be released on February 19 on PC (Steam), PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Game Features (ViaApp Store):
Join Crystal Gems in this ultimate mobile roll-flaming game. It’s time to dump her and move on!
- 7 characters that can be played: Play as your favorite Steven Universe characters: Steven, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Bismuth and Period!
- Customize your team: Choose the gems you like from your group, unlock amazing new abilities and equip yourself with alternative outfits. In addition, you can change the formation during the battle to gain more advantage than your enemies.
- Two new gems: Face it against two new prism-capable gems created jointly by Rebecca Sugar. Who are they and what should they do?
- It’s time to dump her and move on! Combine the powers of your characters and combine gems to achieve offensive combos! Combine to control Smokey Quartz, Sunstone and Rainbow Quartz 2.0!
- With original voices: Leave the light on An original story co-written by Rebecca Sugar featuring the voices of the original Steven Universe cast and special guest Christine Bransky.