Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack coming to Switch this Summer
In addition to Mighty Gunvolt Burst, developer Inti Creates unveiled their second upcoming game for the Switch during the BitSummit 2017. This one is called Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack and it’s a “double feature” game.
The Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack contains both “Azure Striker Gunvolt” and “Azure Striker Gunvolt 2”, two platformers that originally made it to the Nintendo 3DS. In this Switch version, they get a full shiny treatment, with graphic improvements, new features and content:
- High resolution graphics & In-game texts
- Gameplay upgraded to 60 FPS
- Entire DLC catalog from the 3DS version: All of the 3DS version DLC, which includes extra stages and bosses, bonus modes, and new songs, comes pre-loaded with the game.
- HD Rumble Support: When Gunvolt uses his powerful electrical attacks, the Nintendo Switch’s HD Rumble kicks in to bring you even closer to the action.
- New Song: New theme song by the virtual idol Lumen (VA: Megu Sakuragawa).
- New Screen layout: the two-screen layout of the 3DS has been redone to fit the Switch screen.
- Adjustments to the game balance: The Kudos system from Gunvolt 1 has been changed to the system from Gunvolt 2 & adjustments have been made to some stages to balance out the difficulty.
- General gameplay improvements
- Switch Pro Controller compatibility
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack releases worldwide on Switch this August 31st.