Downloading YouTube videos on smartphones and tablets has always been a real headache. Fortunately, a lot of software like TubeMate now allows you to do this.
Android: Configure third-party applications
TubeMate is an application that you will not find in the Google Play list. Make sure your Android smartphone is configured to allow third-party applications to be installed. While the procedures vary depending on the devices you use, the process is the same.
- Open the settings section of your smartphone and click on “Security”
- Be sure to reach device management before checking for “unknown sources”.
- If your device displays a message asking for your permission before downloading an app not listed on Google Play, click “Accept”.
- After completing this step, open the TubeMate download site in your web browser and select “Download”
- Go to the settings of your smartphone or tablet to open the storage where the downloads are located
- You must click the application to begin the installation.
Download a YouTube video with TubeMate
TubeMate is a video downloaderYouTube with a simple and easy to use interface.
- You can first specify the bubbles that appear on the home screen to understand how this software usually works.
- Select the magnifying glass at the top of the screen and enter the keywords that match your search
- Select the video you want and when it starts, press pause
- Find the red button in the interface to start the download
- Choose from the properties and sizes provided before pressing the red button again
- The file is then downloaded and displayed in the destination folder you defined in advance.