The major update to version 16.7 is now available for download on the iTunes App Store, the official WordPress app for iOS. In the new version, Jet Pack Backup is available in the app. Depending on the plan you are currently using for your website, you can now restore your website or download a backup of your website from a specific time. If Jet Pack Scan is enabled, you can check your website for threats and fix or ignore them as needed. The application now supports new widgets that display stats for all your site time on the home screen of your iOS 14 device. In addition, creating a website in the app is further enhanced and many more. The update to version 16.7 requires an iOS 13.0 or higher device and can now be downloaded from the iTunes App Store. More information about this update can be found below or in the iTunes App Store.
Download -> Download the WordPress app for iOS from the iTunes App Store
You can now download the WordPress version 16.7 from the iTunes App Store:
Version 16.7 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Jet Pack Backup is now available! Depending on the plan you are currently using for your website, you can now restore your website or download a backup of your website from a specific time. If Jet Pack Scan is enabled, you can now check your website for threats and fix or ignore them as needed.
- Want to track your stats? We now support the new “Total Time” widgets that display statistics for the total time of your website on the home screen of your iOS 14 device.
- You can now set anchors in the title package to create jump labels in your content. We have made additional updates such as: b. You’ve made improvements to reusable modules and modules that you can only add to your posts once: b. Volume “More”.
- We have also improved the way we create a website in the app. When creating the homepage, you can preview what the design will look like on a mobile phone, tablet or desktop. Also, you can now choose a .blog subdomain for your website.
- Finally, we improve the experience in your readers. You can now mark posts as “seen” and see the total number of “not found” posts.
WordPress Application for iOS -> Description via iTunes App Store
Manage your WordPress blog or website on your iPhone or iPod on the go: View your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a blog on WordPress.com or version 4.0 or higher of a self-powered WordPress website. With WordPress for iOS, publishing content is at hand.
WordPress application for iOS requires iOS 13.0 or higher.