Windows 11 has been officially released and it comes with new features, new interface and compatibility with Android applications. The new Windows 11 is closer to the gaming world with Xbox integration. Now available to everyone, here’s how to install Windows 11!
Now install Windows 11
To install the official version of Windows 11 before its gradual deployment, make sure you have a compatible computer. Instructions are listed below this article.
If you are sure you need to install Windows 11, you have several installation methods.
- Navigate through the Windows 11 Installation Wizard. Click In this link Download it and follow the instructions. Make sure you have enough battery power when installing Windows 11.
- Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO). Meeting on Official website In the “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” section, select “Windows 11” and confirm by selecting your language. A link valid for 24 hours will allow you to download Windows 11 ISO.
Check the compatibility of your computer to use Windows 11
Not all PCs are compatible with Windows 11
- Processor : 1 GHz or higher, compatible 64-bit processor or chip (SoC) system with at least 2 or more cores
- Memory : 4 Ray Ray
- Storage : Storage device of 64 GB or more
- Graphic card : DirectX 12 / WDDM 2.x compatible graphics
- Screen : Over 9 inches with HD resolution (720p)
- Internet connection : Windows 11 Home Framework requires Microsoft account and Internet connection
To test if your PC is compatible with Windows 11, you can download the app PC health test.
Some users have noticed the incompatibility of the tool while on their PC. Windows 11 actually requires a TPM 2.0 chip to work, which is not the case with all computers, especially older ones.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.