The Windows Insider program is more active than ever and there is a new build on the Dev channel this week. This time we are going to talk about build 22458. This is the third installment of this new development branch, and we will see the news and updates released in the standard version of Windows 11 here. Others will go into the future in 2022 versions and others simply will not be created. Let’s see what’s new in this version.
Hey # Windows Insiders – Those on the Dev Channel today have a new plane – Create 22458! See the https://t.co/32URd0dPnz blog for full details. L A.L.# Windows 11 #AreYouFlightingYet pic.twitter.com/0JgtvYk6bR
– Windows Insider (ண்ட Windows Insider) September 15, 2021
Changes and improvements
- Added an option to connect to the Power menu from the Start menu.
Make 22458 edits
- Fixed an issue affecting startup reliability.
- Folders with # in the name can now be added to the index.
- Fixed an issue where systems would sometimes crash when trying to open the view page.
- By clicking “Additional information on update frequency” In Advanced Display settings, all you have to do is open the Support page.
- Fixed an issue that did not show a warning text explaining why Location Services settings were grayed out if the Location page matches the settings.
- Changes made to options should now be placed under Managing application runtime aliases in settings.
- Fixed some typos in the dll release.
- Reduced an issue that caused some games to crash unexpectedly when using Auto HDR-enabled ALT + Enter (ie switching between fullscreen and windows).
- Fixes an issue that caused the text in the file system encryption window to be disconnected in some cases.
- After the restart, the installation changed a rare scenario that caused the deleted processor to reappear unexpectedly.
Appx commands should now work with PowerShell 7.0+
- Work is underway to fix an issue with some surface Pro X creating a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error.
- They work with a solution to a problem that checks for errors with some devices DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG when trying to update to the latest version.
- In some cases, you may not be able to enter text when using Startup Search on the taskbar. If this happens to you, press WIN + R to open the Run dialog box and then close it.
- The system does not appear when you right-click the Start button (Win + X).
- The taskbar sometimes flashes when switching between different input methods.
- The “Show Hidden Icons” button explores some toolbar icons and explores an issue that is not displayed in the center when using multiple monitors.
- After clicking the search icon in the taskbar, the search panel may not open. If this happens, restart the process “Windows Explorer” And reopen the search panel.
- The search panel may appear black and show no content at the bottom of the search box.
- If you right-click on OneDrive files, the context menu will disappear unexpectedly, with options showing submenus such as “Open with”.
- The widget table may appear empty. To avoid the problem, we can exit and sign in again.
- Widgets on external monitors may appear in the wrong size. If you have this problem, you can start widgets via the button or WIN + W, and then start widgets on secondary monitors.
- In this release we are exploring an issue that prevents some insiders from running Windows Sandbox.
- Work continues to improve the relevance of store searches.
Linux subsystem for Windows (WSL and HyperV
- Reports are pending that WSL2 and Hyper-V will not work on this version on ARM64 PCs such as the Surface Pro X.
How to download version 22458
To download it, you need to check Settings> Windows Update> Updates. Note that you must be registered in the Dev or Beta channel of the Windows Insider program to get these configurations. To do this, go to Settings> Windows Update> Windows Insider Program and select one of the two channels (Dev or Beta).
Kindle for PC [Téléchargement]
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.