Important: The latest updates to the Windows Insider Dev and Beta channels have brought about a major bug where the taskbar and start menu will disappear for some users. Microsoft has already released a solution to this problem, which we have translated and posted at this link.
As many of you know, the launch of Windows 11 is in a corner. It will take place on October 5th, and as a result, the Windows Insider beta channel releases will include less and less news and bug fixes, so we are looking for a polished version as much as possible. For anyone interested in the news, check out the Dev channel that started creating 22449 this week.
Thus, the beta channel received this week’s version 22000.176 with a short list of edits and news. Let’s go with them!
Changes and improvements
People want to get closer to their favorite. This is one of the reasons why commonly used experiences such as search, work view, widgets and chat are integrated into the Windows 11 taskbar. There you can choose which icons you want to display and which icon you do not want to display.
- Fixed a bug with insider Bluetooth reliability issues with connected Bluetooth LE devices and bug checks after waking up or when Bluetooth was turned off.
- Some USB
- Added a link to learn more about setting Windows Hello in OOBE.
Microsoft Team Chat
- Arabic and Hebrew now allow you to change team settings.
- If you make an outgoing call there is no dial tone, but an issue showing that the UI call is connected has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the installation button did not work in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented reviews and ratings from being available in some applications.
- Work is underway to fix an issue with some surface Pro X creating a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error.
- In some cases, you may not be able to enter text when using Startup Search on the taskbar. If this happens to you, press WIN + R to open the Run dialog box and then close it.
- When you right-click on the Start button (Win + X) the Windows system and terminal will not appear.
- The taskbar sometimes flashes when switching between different input methods.
- After clicking the search icon in the taskbar, the search panel may not open. If this happens, restart the process “Windows Explorer” And reopen the search panel.
- The search panel may appear black and show no content at the bottom of the search box.
- The widget table may appear empty. To avoid the problem, we can exit and sign in again.
- Widgets on external monitors may appear in the wrong size. If you have this problem, you can start widgets via the button or WIN + W, and then start widgets on secondary monitors.
- Work continues to improve the relevance of store searches.
- In the Windows sandbox, clicking on the icon in the taskbar does not open the language input selector. To overcome this problem users can change their input language to one of the following hardware keyboard shortcuts: Alt + Shift, Ctrl + Shift, or Win + Space (the third option is only available in full screen).
- There is a problem that some users may find missing translations. This happens to the small subset of languages that run the latest versions of Insider Preview. To confirm that you are affected, visit this post in the Answers forum and follow the instructions for correction.
How to download version 22449
To download it, you need to check Settings> Windows Update> Updates. Note that you must be registered in the Dev or Beta channel of the Windows Insider program to get these configurations. To do this, go to Settings> Windows Update> Windows Insider Program and select one of the two channels (Dev or Beta).
Kindle for PC [Téléchargement]
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.