Light up your library
You can win today’s match Torchlight III To the Nintendo Switch!
If I could stop giving away games, I would! Playing – If I stop playing games from the developers, I will start giving away items from my personal collection. I am an addict!
We got some switch copies today Torchlight III To hand over! You know what to do from here.
Everyone’s favorite dungeon crawling action-RPG is back! Torchlight III offers players four new classes – Task Maze, Dummy, Railmaster, and Sharpshooter – to complete quests, solve environmental puzzles and take down enemy waves. Plunder, offers and promotions all involve three story actions in a variety of contexts.
You know it when you actually see it. Otherwise, hey, at least you can win it for free!
To sign in, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Click there for ways to get bonus opportunities! We also got some keys Nintendo enthusiast, So go there to cheat the system.
There are two switch NA keys to give; Our winners will be drawn on Wednesday, November 4th.
Torchlight III Available now Replace Ishaap.
No purchase is required to enter or win
1. Qualification: Destructoid.com competitions are usually sponsored by people who, due to customs and shipping costs (yes budgets), restrict participation to persons who are legal residents of fifty (50) United States (in other words) and at least 12 years of age. Aged. We encourage our foreign friends to be super sneaky, make a friend in the US who can receive your gift, and then you will both find customs / logistics. Be wary of who you trust, frankly. Employees of Destructoid.com, their advertising or advertising agents, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the competition, will act on behalf of any of the above companies or their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, subsidiaries, service providers, prizes Providers (collectively “competing firms”) and / or immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and any other person or organization involved in the household (whether affiliated or not) Every such employee, * ineligible *, will be caught and publicly attacked if they participate . All US, federal, state and local and regulations apply.
2. Agreement on Official Terms: Participation in the competition is the full and unconditional agreement and final and binding acceptance of these official terms and decisions of the sponsor. Winning a prize means meeting all the requirements mentioned here.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates / times of each match (“Entry Period”) will be posted on the matching match site.
4. Entry: To enter the contest, follow the instructions on the contest site. One (1) entry is available by submitting. The number of times you can enter the contest will be posted on the matching contest site. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will invalidate all entries submitted by that person, except sponsor members, who can sign in to their ‘Offers’ page and enter the contest.
5. Drawing: If not mentioned in the competition details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random map of all eligible entries received during each entry period. The number of winners selected in a particular competition will be published on the matching competition site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, an alternative potential winner may be randomly selected at his / her place from all entries received during the entry period. Limit one (1) prize to one house per match.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Winners will be notified by receiving an email address related to their account at Destructoid.com and / or receiving a personalized message on Destructoid.com or via Twitter direct message / Facebook message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message to warn and respond to their success and ask for their prize. If no winner comes forward within five business days, the prize will be confiscated where Destructoid’s hardcore fans are most active (social media).
7. Gifts (s): Prizes (s) available to win a particular competition (including approximate retail value of each prize) will be published on the competition site. If the gift is not available for any reason and the gift is not available at its own discretion, no money or other alternative other than the sponsor may make the right to replace the gift with another gift of equal or greater value. Winners will be responsible for any taxes and fees related to receiving or using the prize. Prizes will be sent within 1 to 45 business days after the winners have responded with their required information.
8. General Conditions: If for any reason the function, security or management of the competition is weakened in any way, including fraud, virus or other technical issues, the sponsor will, at its sole discretion, suspend the competition in order to remedy the defect and (a) resume the competition in accordance with the spirit of these Official Rules; Or (b) randomly awarding prizes from eligible entries received up to the weakest time. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who is found to be disrupting the entry process or competition or violating these official rules or acting in an incompetent or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the fair functioning of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person if such attempt is made. Law. If the sponsor fails to implement any of these Official Terms, the Terms cannot be waived. In the event of a dispute regarding the owner of an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name entered. The account holder is defined as the default person assigned to the email address by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses to the domain associated with the submitted email address. .
9. Liability Release and Limitations: By participating in a competition, competitors agree to publish and maintain competitive entities that are not subject to or against any claim or action arising out of their participation, but only include: (a) Unauthorized human intervention in the competition; (B) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network connections; © Printing errors; (D) lost, delayed, mailed, misdirected or non-delivered mail; (C) processing errors or entries in the management of the competition; Or (f) Injury or damage to persons or property which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation of the contestant or the receipt of any prize. For whatever reason, the entrant further agrees that the liability of the competing companies is the cost of entering and participating in the competition, and in no event will the competing companies be liable for the attorney’s fee. The Entrepreneur waives the right to claim any damages, including penalty, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, but not limited to them.
10. Disputes: Causes of any and all disputes, claims and actions arising out or linked to, except where prohibited, may be resolved individually, without seeking any class action. All issues and questions relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Official Terms, the rights and obligations of the Entrant, or the rights and obligations of the sponsors associated with the Contest are governed by, and are governed by, the law of Virginia, and are inconsistent with any law or contradiction of the law. Without any effect) without any effect, which constitutes the use of laws of any jurisdiction other than Commonwealth Virginia.
11. Contest Results: To enter the contest without the need to buy / sell anything or request a written copy of the winners’ name, a self-addressed stamped envelope (specifying the specific contest you are requesting the winner) Destructoid.com For contest winners, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We run many contests, so be specific in what you request. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the closing date of the matching competition (they are always posted on our site). Winners will be posted the next day following the competition in our competition section.
Lastly, Destructoid has the right to kick your ass and take your gift if you are a total dick, so stay cool and do not kick any puppies on the way to victory. Have fun with our matches and have a good game when you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money, then you get the baby.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”