Faced the announcement of Nintendo Switch OLED, In the last hour, அடைப்பான், The famous American company developer of video games and Steam, has announced the arrival Steam Tech, Which is a gaming console very similar to the Nintendo branded console.
Follow all the news and comment with other users Enter the Pokemon Next Telegraph: http://bit.ly/2F95vcD
Steam Tech Provides a PC-like gaming experience, and is slightly larger than the Nintendo Switch. It will support one version Stemos, Would be useful to allow the inclusion of applications from third parties. A steam deck similar to the Nintendo Switch Dock It is sold separately useful for connecting the console to USB devices, external displays, wired network and electricity.
According to the official website, the steam deck will have all the facilities,
- Quick memory– Find the internal memory you need: 64GB EMMC, 256GB NVM SST (fast), or 512GB NVM SST (even faster). If you are looking for more space, expand your built-in storage with a microSD card and fill it with more games.
- Audio Hi-Fi: SteamTech’s stereo speakers are super powerful. A built-in DSP delivers deep, crisp sounds for an amazing listening experience. Insert your favorite headphones or use the built-in dual microphones to chat with your friends.
- 40 Wh batterySteamTech’s built-in 40 watt battery provides hours of play for most topics. For lighter use such as streaming games, portable 2D games or web browsing, expect a maximum of 7-8 hours of battery life.
- Expandable I / O.: Single USB-C Jack Multifunctional: It can be used for charging, peripherals or watching the game on a big screen at the same time You can use any USB-C hub to expand your options or get our official dock upon release. More information about the dock can be found below.
- Wireless: WiFi connects you to the world and Bluetooth allows you to connect to a wide range of wireless devices, from controllers to headphones to keyboard mice.
- Quick stop and restart: We’ve added a quick suspension / restart feature on Steamos. By pressing the power button, the steam deck pauses the game and enters sleep mode. Pressing the button again will restart the steam base where you left off.
With one 7 inch touch screen, Fitted to one of the consoles Trackpad And a Gyroscope. The steam dock is therefore made for intensive gaming sessions with the facility to use levers or trackpads. Also, the steam dock will have different prices depending on the device’s memory:
- 419 euros with 64GB;
- 549 euros with 256GB;
- 679 euros with 512 GB.
In both versions, a security case is mounted on the console. Finally, it will be released on SteamTech December 2021, e, Click here, From the beginning Tonight at 19 p.m. you can Manage it in advance.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”