The Software updates Today they are particularly plentiful and include many smartphones in view – the complete Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Huawei Mate 40 Pro and Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra, to name a few – all due to brands Samsung, OnePlus, Siomi, Redmi, Asus e Huawei. In short, make yourself comfortable and we will find all the news of these updates together.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 + / S21 Ultra, A52, A9, A31, A41, A42 5G, A21s, Tab S7, A7: What’s New in Updates
- OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, 8D, 6, 6D: News of updates
- Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra, Mi11 Lite, Redmi K40 Pro / Pro +, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 5G: News of Updates
- Asus Rock Phone 5: Update Message
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro: Update News
- How to update Samsung, OnePlus, Huawei, Asus, Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones
Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 + / S21 Ultra, A52, A9, A31, A41, A42 5G, A21s, Tab S7, A7: What’s New in Updates
It is no longer news that the brand that boasts the highest number of such extensive updates is Samsung, but this time the South Korean manufacturer wanted to exaggerate it.
Samsung Galaxy S21 (Here she is Our effort), Samsung Galaxy S21 + e Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra The first smartphones to receive Security linkBest SMR (Security Maintenance Release) Gods May 2021. Roll out already underway in Europe, new firmware version G99xBXXU3AUDA And comes in a 1.2GB OTA file. As you can see from the screenshot, there are improvements for the camera and quick sharing in addition to the monthly connections.
Buy the best of interest Samsung Galaxy A52 (Here she is Our review) Receives version update in Asia and Europe A525FXXU1AUD2, Which is notable because it has April 2021 security patches, and three effects in camera portrait mode borrowed from the latest flagships: background, hi-key mono and low-key mono.
There are four cheap smartphones with big news:
- Samsung Galaxy A31 Receives Android 11 With A UI 3.1 And April 2021 Security Links. Firmware version A315FXXU1CUD4 (Russia and UAE) / A315GDXU1CUD4 (Malaysia).
- Samsung Galaxy A41 Receives Android 11 / One UI 3.1 and April 2021 security connection A415FXXU1CUD4 Departed from Russia.
- Samsung Galaxy A21s The A217FXXU5CUD1 gets almost 2GB OTA with firmware and the following new features: Android 11, One UI Core 3.1, March 2021 Security Connect.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Already had Android 11, though now with the 950 MB update, it goes from a UI Core 3.0 to 3.1 (M315FXXU2BUC9). In addition there are march safety patches.
Some more to ignore with innovations:
- Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 April 2021 receives security patches (A9200ZCS4CUD1) in China and other markets.
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Receives April 2021 security patches in Italy with the A426BXXS1BUD3 firmware.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 e S7 + Receives security links in Europe from April 2021. Improving the usability of external input devices such as keyboards and mice in the nearly 700 MB update, Sensitivity with the S Pen when using the tablet as a secondary monitor, multiple windows, to record screen in Tex mode. Includes background effects for video calls, high-key mono and low-key mono effects in the camera’s portrait mode, new filters for videos and the ability to start recording video with the front camera via the palm gesture.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Updates for Android 11 include a UI 3.1 and a March 2021 security link in Europe and the UK. New firmware version T505XXU3BUD7. There is no official changelog, but the news is apparently the latest version of the Android 11 and Samsung interface.
OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, 8D, 6, 6D: News of updates
OnePlus8 e 8 Pro They get OxygenOS 11 Open Beta9, Which includes April security links, numerous fixes, new data tracking feature in the game toolbox, and real-time FPS / CPU / GPU data. Changelog here:
- Fixed an issue where some application fonts were displayed abnormally after setting up customized fonts
- Fixed a small probability issue where the status bar could not be pulled
- Fixed a small probability issue that did not show the application icons in the application bar
- Fixed an issue where missed calls would not be displayed in the notification bar
- Fixed a small probability issue where the extended screenshot might stop working
- Fixed a small probability issue that audio recording with headphones did not work as expected
- Android Security Connect has been updated to 2021.04
- Photo tool
- Fixed a small probability issue with glowing photos previewed under photo mode
- Fixed an unusual display with a calculator under the split screen
- Ambient view
- Fixed an issue where AOD’s contextual information was not updated in a timely manner
- Fixed an issue with changing the ambient view to canvas after the device owner has changed
- Fixed an issue with AOD that time would display abnormally when the computer language was Hebrew
- OnePlus game
- You just added the Data Monitor feature, which you can find in the game toolbox and track FPS / CPU / GPU changes in real time
- Improved the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing images
OnePlus 8D, For its part, receives Open Beta 4 With the same messages. The only difference is given in the changelog note for fixing known issues.
OnePlus6 e OnePlus 6D They get OxygenOS 10.3.10 With this month’s safety patches. Change registration here:
- The Android Security Patch has been updated to 2021.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra, Mi11 Lite, Redmi K40 Pro / Pro +, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Note 9 5G: News of Updates
It should be noted that this is the version for internal testing, the update weighs 182 MB and updates the camera to the version tested by DxOMark and Xiaomi Mi Cloud service.
Also in China MIUI 12.5 For these models:
Asus Rock Phone 5: Update Message
- Android Security Connection Updated for 2021-03
- Support the “Visual Improvement” display system on the display profile of Veeram, PUBG, and Call of Duty Mobile
- Standard charging supports a wide range: within or outside the scheduled charging period
- Fixed the visual motion logic of the ever-running panel
- Fixes an error exiting a game with gestures, the popup snap will be cut off at the edge of the scene
- Fix an issue where Google News might suddenly restart
- Fixed an issue where the display was constantly at low brightness
- Fixes an issue with the missing ROG Vision console after the phone is connected to a USB Type-C dongle
- Improves the time to reconnect to the Internet after switching to WiFi
- Restart improves speed
- Fixes an issue where the “Music” atmosphere lights request permission twice in a row, the “Music” atmosphere lights can’t be turned on
- Fixes an issue with distorted or missing images of ‘People’ albums in the wallpaper carousel
Huawei Mate 40 Pro: Update News
How to update Samsung, OnePlus, Huawei, Asus, Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones
Here are the ways to manually search for new updates:
- To Samsung, “Settings> Software Updates> Download and Install“.
- I am OnePlus, “Settings > Organization > Software update“.
- To Siomi and Redmi, “Check Settings> System Info> MIUI Version> Updates“.
- per i Huawei, “Settings > Update the system > Check for updates“.
- To Asus, “Settings> System> System Update“.
Thanks to Marco and Santo for the reports