Release of Nintendo’s “Limited Time” Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Has received an awesome new update.
This adds support for the GameCube controller Super Mario Sunshine, So you can now play this particular game with the same restrictions found in the original game release. Of course, you need to access the GameCube controller adapter to access this mode.
There is reverse camera support and various general fixes to improve the whole package. Courtesy of Nintendo Support Page: Full Link Notes Below:
Ed. 1.1.0 (Released November 16, 2020)
- Players can now change the camera controls on all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now run this title using the same restrictions found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is only supported in TV mode.
- You will need a GameCube controller adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All buttons will be displayed inside Super Mario Sunshine Nintendo does not reflect the GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been used to improve the overall gameplay in all three titles.
What do you think of this latest update for Super Mario 3D All-Stars? Notice anything else? Leave a comment below.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”