The Free Mobile Store currently offers two Xiaomi branded 5G smartphones for 99 699. Which comes out the best choice?
With the shock of smartphones, the Universe Free Box offers a comparison of smartphones sold at equal prices through the Free Mobile Store. This will help you to choose according to your expectations.
Screen: Xiaomi 11T Pro
AMOLED panel for beautiful colors and deep black, 6.67-inch diagonal, full HD + definition and 120 Hz refresh rate, both smartphones play on the same court. However, we can observe the Gorilla Glass Victus protection, the most recent and most robust, from which the Xiaomi 11D Pro benefits.
- Xiaomi 11D Pro (AMOLED, 6.67 inch, FHD +, 120 Hz and center punch)
- Xiaomi Mi11i (AMOLED, 6.67 inch, FHD +, 120 Hz and center punch)
The same Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 operating system and the same amount of RAM for both smartphones, which is a draw to the performance area.
- Xiaomi 11D Pro (2.84 GHz octa core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and 8GB RAM)
- Xiaomi Mi11i (2.84 GHz octa core processor Snapdragon 888 chipset and 8GB RAM)
Both smartphones have a 108-megapixel main photo sensor and 8- and 5-megapixel photo sensors for ultra-wide angle and macro photography. The Xiaomi Mi11 offers a little more for selfies, but nothing crazy.
- Xiaomi 11D Pro (108/8/5 megapixel rear, 16 megapixel front)
- Xiaomi Mi11i (108/8/5 megapixel rear, 20 megapixel front)
Autonomy and Charging: Xiaomi 11T Pro
The Xiaomi 11D Pro is very attractive with its large capacity battery, but especially given its 120 watt wire charging and a full tank in just 17 minutes (compared to 52 minutes for the Xiaomi Mi 11i) charger in the box.
- Xiaomi 11D Pro (5000 mAh battery and 120 watts wire charging)
- Xiaomi Mi11i (battery 4 520 mAh and 33 watts charged)
Choice of Free Box Universe: Xiaomi 11D Pro
While the two smartphones combine a number of features, the Xiaomi 11D Pro has the serious advantage of its high-speed charging. It benefits from a large capacity battery, very strong safety glass for its screen and a dual speaker with Harman Garden.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”