We have been living with the Covid-19 virus on a daily basis for two and a half years. However, there is currently no medical treatment to relieve its symptoms.
>> Download the AirZen app now!
Depending on the symptoms, doctors will advise rest, paracetamol if necessary, the all-time famous “it will pass” … Patience is not a virtue for all of us, we have collected tips from those contracted. Looked for solutions to reduce the virus and symptoms.
Against loss of smell and taste:
- Alice : “I had a long covid and lost my sense of smell and taste for six months. To find them, I trained my brain with every food I ate. For example, I would take an orange, smell it, taste it and say its name out loud. If I didn’t smell it , my brain still smells it, so eventually recognizes the fruit through practice. »
- Gauthier : “To regain my sense of smell, I know that I have to gradually distinguish between strong smells – spices or essential oils – their odors. »
- Julian : “I tried a juice extractor to get as much vitamins as possible. »
- Lover : “A crock before bed — hot water, lemon, honey and rum (in moderation, editor’s note) and a little cinnamon if you like — and it’s good the next morning! »
Against fever and body ache:
- Valentine: “I drank cold mint verbena herbal tea to hydrate my body. »
- Jennifer : “Boil thyme, orange peel, cherry heart, ginger, lemongrass stick and cannabis leaves (without medicinal properties and its THC is less than 0.3%…obviously, editor’s note). Add honey and drink hot. »
- Leah : “I drank a few drops of L52 diluted in water every day and took magnesium, iron and vitamins to pump! »
- Sara : “During the day, I take a walk to get some fresh air and get physically tired. It allowed me to sleep better. »
- Miriam: “To manage my migraines, I massaged my temples with a blend of essential oils of real lavender, peppermint and wintergreen. It did me a lot of good. »
- Catherine: “Tiger balm applied to the temples works for me! »
attention : These tips do not replace the advice of your doctor, who should be contacted at the first signs, even at the slightest symptoms. Be safe!
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.