A big surprise rarely comes alone! After this Kingdom Hearts fans welcome Sora to Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Square Enix has released another announcement. Full The Kingdom Hearts Saga is coming to the Nintendo Switch Can appear and thus play during the journey.
However, it can only be theoretically played during the trip. The Saga will appear in the cloud versions for Nintendo’s portable console. Of course, that means you need a good internet connection to play. Are you constantly moving? Rarely likely.
The release of 10 games is set to take place next year. Square Enix and the Disney Switch should at least raise the question of whether they could have mastered the games of the last generation. With the exception of Kingdom Hearts III, it did not seem impossible at first glance.
Especially included in the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix Cloud Edition:
- Kingdom Hearts Final Composition
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Memories Chain
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD Remaster Cinematics)
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Composition
- Birth of Kingdom Hearts by Sleep Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (HD Remaster Cinematics)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Introduction Cloud Version:
- Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
- Birth by Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Sleep -One Strip Column-
- Kingdom Hearts X Pack Cover (Movie)
Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind (DLC) Cloud Edition The last major part of the series with the corresponding DLC. You can buy all three cloud packages called Cloud Hearts together at Cloud Hearts Integrum Masterpiece.
In addition, the Kingdom Hearts Dark Road will appear in the winter.
Built Material: Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix / Disney
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”