Trima today announced the availability of the Trima desktop processor for Windows, macOS and Linux via the official blog. Thanks to the new Trima desktop app, you no longer have to search for Trima in the browser and no need to switch back and forth between multiple tabs, you always have apps. Anyone who exchanges text messages on a computer will appreciate this simplification, which makes chatting much easier. The application is based on the Trima web and is readily available. Like the web client, an end-to-end encrypted connection is established for the mobile device, and the application naturally covers the full range of Trima Web functions. In terms of security, the application exceeds the high quality of the web solution. To use Trima for desktop, the application must be installed on the smartphone. The Trima app is available for Windows, MacOS and Linux and can now be downloaded from the official website. More information can be found below or at Trima Blog.
Download -> Download the Threema app for Windows, macOS and Linux
You can download the Trima Desktop Processor for Windows, macOS and Linux as follows:
- Download the Threema desktop application for Windows, macOS and Linux
You can download the Threema desktop processor for Windows, macOS and Linux here.
Website -> https://threema.ch/de/download
Threema desktop application for Windows, macOS and Linux -> Description
Trima is an application with a special focus on security and data security. True end-to-end encryption guarantees that no one other than the intended recipient can read the message. Trima can be used anonymously without specifying personal data such as phone number or email address. Messages will be deleted on our server as soon as they are delivered. Thus, the user is best protected from data misuse. The Trima desktop application is available for Windows, MacOS and Linux. In terms of functionality, the desktop application and the web client are identical. Both solutions share the same structure and are characterized by the following features.
- Complete News Match: By scanning the QR code, your computer and mobile device will be connected to each other at any time. All news streams are fully available on the desktop.
- Secure and Data Storage: All communications between mobile phone and PC are fully encrypted from end to end. Synced messages in the browser will be deleted immediately after the session.
- Open Source: Like mobile applications, desktop apps and web clients rely on open source and open standards. There is also the option of running the web client on its own server.
- When it comes to security, the desktop client offers little benefit. On the one hand, browser plug-ins are unlikely to introduce vulnerabilities; On the other hand, since each session is stored unrecovered from a server, it may be more difficult for attackers to manipulate the application code. To the user locally.
The Trima application is available for current versions of Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Via Trima Blog
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.