We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy while online at our site. The following reveals information gathering and dissemination methods for this website.
ScreenRant (“Website”) is owned and operated by Walnet Inc. (“Us” or “we”), a company incorporated under Canadian law, headquartered at 7405 Transcanada Highway, Suite 100, Saint Laurent, Quebec H4T1Z2.
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, we collect information about your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our website, whether you are referred by another website and when you access our website.
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. Includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), indexing / exiting pages, platform type, date / timestamp and trends to analyze, site management, number of clicks to track total user movement, and overall usage Gather information.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Important Cookies: These cookies are required for the accessibility of our website.
- Activity cookies: These cookies help us to remember the choices you made while on our website, to remember your preferences and to personalize your website experience.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us to gather statistical and analytical usage to help us analyze website usage.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media platforms, such as “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media setting, the social media network may have a record and display your name or identifier for this activity.
- Ads and Target Advertising Cookies: These cookies keep track of your browsing habits and location to serve ads to you according to your interests. See our “Advertisers” section below for details.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so through your personal browser options. For more information about cookies and how to handle them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use pixel tags, small graphic files that allow us and our trusted third party partners to track your website usage and collect usage data, including the number of pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, and what you next click on. , And other information about your website visit.
We use third party advertising companies to provide advertising when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to these and other websites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to advertise the goods and services you are interested in. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options on how these companies should not use this information, Click here.
We review all of our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that all applicable data compliance with the Privacy Laws and recommended data security practices.
We use the following advertisers:
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please note that we are responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our customers to know when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies only to the information collected by this website.
Data collection purpose
We use the information we collect for:
- Manage our website, including troubleshooting and statistical or data analysis;
- Improving the user experience by improving your website and ensuring that you have access to personalized content tailored to your interests;
- Analyze user usage and optimize our services.
- To ensure that our website is secure and free from any hacking or scams.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Data is shared with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including advertising partners, may collect data related to your website usage as disclosed here. Please see our “Advertisers” section above for details.
How your data is stored
All data collected through our website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are verified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors will be stored on Amazon servers rotating log files for up to 7 days. All of our employees, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
We review our partners’ privacy policies to ensure that your data is subject to similar policies.
Compliance under applicable laws
We are committed to the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework.
You can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will impede your ability to access certain services and will not allow us to provide a personalized website experience.
Our servers are compliant with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on the protection of personal data in the cloud. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data.
If we become aware of any data security breach, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and will notify you in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, editing and deleting your data
You have the right to request information about the data we have for you, to make corrections and / or deletions of your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] or at the postal address listed above, Attention: Data Compliance Section.
This website does not target people under the age of 16. By visiting this website. This guarantees that you are 16 years of age or older or visiting the website under parental supervision.
Although we have made every effort to protect consumer privacy, we are confident that we will be required to disclose personal information when required by law, in accordance with current judicial continuity, court orders, or legal proceedings. Any of our sites.
Notification of changes