AVM has now also released a new firmware update for the Fritzbox 7590 AX. A lab update is available for both cable models.
An update to the current Fritz OS 7.27 is now available Fritzbox 7590X To remove. In addition to a number of bug fixes, including VPN connections to the home network, WPS functionality with encrypted WLAN, and endless sounding of phones, the update provides new functionality for the home office and smart home.
At the same time, AVM is releasing a lab update Fritzbox 6591 cable and 6660 cable. Initially, the lab starts with a new startup screen for Fritzphone devices, new functions for smart home, phone and the Internet. More features and improvements will follow in the next few weeks.
7.27 Update: New functionality for the Fritzbox 7590 AX
- The right way in the home office – can easily implement computer priority for internet access
- The fridge phone shows the weather forecast on the start screen
- “Wake / Sleep” light array for FritzDECT 500 and compatible DECT LED lights
- Excellent room climate with FritzDECT 440 – humidity easily visible
- Fritz Smart Home now also supports compatible roller shutter controls
- For the integrated fax machine in Fritzbox: Journal for Faxes Received and Sent
- Many improvements in the user interface for the use of phone book, call redirects and call blocking
See a comprehensive list of all the innovations and features of the new firmware for the Fritzbox 7590 AX AVM on the manufacturer’s side.
Laboratory update for Fritzbox 6591 cable and 6660 cable
- Website: Device priority for uninterrupted work in the home office (More about this)
- Fritzphone: New Start Screen with current weather information (More about this)
- Phone / Fax: New magazine for received and sent fax messages
- Cellular: Send SMS and new press function to received and sent SMS (68xx only)
See a comprehensive list of all the innovations and features of the new lab update for the Fritzbox 6591 cable and 6660 cable AVM on the manufacturer’s side.