Le Hit Steam Comes Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One & PC
June 27, California, USA – Developer Toporok today releases their cult game Clone Drone on the Danger Zone on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. “Slice-and-Dice” fighting game Steam will leave early access with a major release update, and the long-awaited fifth episode is finally approaching the clone drone story.
Clone Drone in Danger Zone is a third party robot fighting game in which any part of the body can be cut through various single player, online multiplayer and online co-op modes. As your human consciousness is transformed into a robot gladiator, you must escape the harsh tests of the arena and join the human resistance against the evil robot empire.
Since its initial launch on Steam in 2017, the game has sold hundreds of thousands of copies and received over 10,000 user reviews (currently 97% highly positive reviews), as well as nearly 30,000 Steam workshop entries from the community. Over time, the game has become a virtual playground for a large community of enthusiasts competing daily on the clone drone in the danger zone robot arena.
“I couldn’t believe the clone drone was finally finally coming out,” said Eric Wrightman, founder of Torobok. “We have been here since 2017. I would like to thank our community once again, it is a community of the best players in the whole world and our wonderful team.”
- Unique “Slice-and-Dice” game: Properly synchronize each attack in a physics-based battle in which every part of the voxelized body can be severed, and each victory can be dangerous.
- (Really) Original Weapons: Equip your robot with fire sword, giant hammer, jet pack, piston superkicks or flamethrower dinosaurs to suit your style of play!
- Single Player Adventure: Immerse yourself in an epic story of human resistance in story resistance against robot masters or get challenging or endless modes.
- Online Co-op: Use the power of human friendship to live in the arena (especially laser swords!).
- And Online Versus: Fight with your friends in “Last Bot Standing” – Fight the Royal-like game mode with 15 players, or face them in 1v1 duels.
- Level Editor: Create your own custom positions and challenges and share them! Explore the workshop’s extensive library, which has nearly 30,000 amazing levels built by real humans (steam exclusive).
- Responsive Commentators: With over 38,000 (!!!) spoken words, CommentTron and Analytics-Bot provide consistent commentary on your performance and react to your actions.
Dobrook Games was founded by independent developer Eric Wrightman (Playfish, Popcap and EA Mobile) and has grown into a group of 5 people. Their first game, Clone Drone in the Danger Zone, started as a prototype and was quickly imposed on YouTube, with early access to Steam launched in 2017. Since then, the game has sold hundreds of thousands of copies and featured regularly. Access the best-selling lists and has created a loyal fan base with constant updates. On June 27, 2021, Clone Drone in the Danger Zone will be released in its full version and introduced on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”