The first beta of Windows 11 has arrived. After the official presentation a few days ago, Microsoft offers a new version of its OS on a plate. This is currently a preview, but it works perfectly. Here’s how to download it.
The rumors are true: The first version of Windows 11 has just arrived This Monday, June 28th. Available for free download, you only need to be a member of the Windows Insider program to access it. It is very simple and open to everyone. At the time of writing, Built-in 22000.51 is being released as an update from Windows 10. ISO files are not yet available, but they are likely to be available in the next few years. Days.
Allows you to get acquainted with some of the new features of Windows 11. This includes the new location of the taskbar buttons, the rounded edges of the windows or widgets, which allows you to view messages and messages from the weather forecast. In the blink of an eye from the window displayed on the left side of the screen. We also take advantage of other new features that are not in the leaked framework at the beginning of the month.
A partial facelift is available for File ExplorerSince the ribbon is lighter and does not use the tab mode from Windows 8, a new context menu also appeared, showing rounded edges and preferably the most common tasks. In addition, Notification and Action Center It is now divided into two sections.
Finally, and last but not least: Windows 11 now has a new settings app that is subject to a major facelift, Microsoft Store.
How to download Windows 11 beta?
To access the operating system, nothing could be simpler:
- Visit the Windows Insider site to sign up for the test and update program.
- Otherwise, first Windows 10, You can also press the keys [Windows] + [I] Access the app Settings.
- Meeting Updates and security, And then click Program Windows Insider
- Press the button To start, Then select the Microsoft account. Click +. You are now a member of the Windows Insider program
- After restarting your computer, return to the application Settings, And then click Updates and security. Stay on the tab this time Windows Update.
- Click Check for updates.
Windows 11 download and installation can begin later. However, keep in mind that this is a preview. It is not very stable and some functions are still missing. As usual, we strongly recommend that you install this on a secondary computer or a 2nd hard drive or partition of your primary computer.