As already announced, on the evening of Wednesday, December 29, on the proposal of President Mario Draghi and Health Minister Roberto Speranza, the Council of Ministers approved an ordinance that would introduce emergency measures to curb its spread. Arrangements for infection and health monitoring from COVID-19.
The order was published in the official gazette today.
The new rules are summarized in the government statement as follows.
Reinforced green octopus
From January 10, 2022 Until the end of the emergency, the use of the reinforced green pass is extended to the following activities:
- Hotels and Accommodations;
- Feasts as a result of civil or religious ceremonies;
- Festivals and festivities;
- Conference centers;
- Outdoor catering services;
- Sky lift for tourism-commercial purpose, though located in ski areas;
- Swimming pools, swimming centers, team sports and wellness centers, even outdoors;
- Cultural center, social and recreational center for outdoor activities. In addition, an improved Green Pass is required to access and use transportation methods, including local or regional public transportation.
The order provides for precautionary isolation Not applicable For those who have been in close contact with confirmed COVID-19 positive subjects Within 120 days of completion of the primary vaccination course or after recovery and administration of the booster dose.
Until the tenth day after the last manifestation of the case, the above subjects should wear FFP2 respiratory protective equipment and – only if symptomatic – should undergo rapid or molecular antigen testing on the fifth day.
Finally, the cessation of isolation or self-monitoring described above is expected to have a negative effect on rapid or molecular antigen testing performed in private centers; In the latter case, sending the report to the ASL with negative consequences, electronically, determines the end of the isolation or the period of self-monitoring.
The mandate stipulates that a maximum of 50% of capabilities will be allowed for outdoor systems and 35% for indoor systems.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.