Cyberpunk SpeedRunning Sites Ion drive PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and available on September 30th Nintendo Switch Appearing developer 2 Awesome Studio And publisher Critical reflex Today announced the release date for their upcoming Action Platform game.
In Ion drive, A cyberbunk platform with fast-moving components, slips into the role of Jacqueline, an astronaut who wants players to go home seriously. Armed with his power sword and teleportation bombs, Jacqueline must find all the drive cores to repair his ship – and save the city from impending doom.
Using his time and space-changing skills, Jacqueline can run fast in many parts of the neon-light city to advance.
- Teleport with lasers, spikes or sticks to run continuously through 100 levels of Neo-Barcelona and bend at the last minute.
- A unique time jump system eliminates the frustration of repeating and keeps the challenge fresh
- Modern and retro looks come together in the pixel art style of the game
- Advanced point system facilitates high level replayability
- Real-time difficulty adjustment – Collected time delay devices can be used strategically
Ion drive Offering two separate game modes: The Story-mode Up to 4 players can play alone or in local / online co-op mode. Competitive PVP Up to 4 players can play locally and online.
For an extra competitive edge, you can use Discord Integration and Globalization Use rankingsCompete with players from all over the world. In Streaming-mode Show your audience who is the real speed queen of Neo Barcelona!
The protagonist Ion drive Actress Kra Buckland provided the voice, most famous for her roles in 2B Near: Automata, Rimi Sukimoto JoJo’s Strange Adventure: The diamond is unbreakable, Trucy Wright der Ace LawyerSequence and Hyoko Sionji DuncanronbaThe series is known.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”