To further facilitate the Rhunius vaccination, the Red Cross continues to set up ARS local functions (ephemeral centers and vaccinopus) in collaboration with the CHU, municipalities and shopping centers.
Local vaccination activities continue despite imprisonment
Activities close to the Renaissance people
The ARS continues to use local operations in conjunction with the Red Cross, the CHU and the island’s municipalities.
From July 27 to 30, 523 people were vaccinated in Saint-Andre.
The next temporary centers will be set up
– August 7, at Case de la Saline les Hots
– August 13, at Maison Colestin du Bernica
– August 14 at Eberon Multipurpose Hall
Aug. 21, in Joseph Crochet’s room in Boise de Naples
– August 11 and 12, at Silas Hospital
VACCINOBUS continues its tour of the island
Based on the success of its last stops, VACCINOBUS continues its tour with the support of the Red Cross, municipalities and business centers.
The next vaccination will be discontinued:
– Leroy Merlin Car Parking, August 7, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
– At ZUP (Rue Victor Hugo, in front of the House for Young Workers), August 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
– Parking at the Leclerc Les Terrace Shopping Center, August 10 to 13, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
– Aug. 17 to 20, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., parking at Carrefour Grand Large Shopping Center.
Study of previous functions
On July 28 and 29, 490 people were vaccinated in St. Louis
In St.-Liu, 247 people were vaccinated in Park to 20 December 31 July
During the vaccination period, people who wish to be vaccinated can go to various vaccination sites (local operations, centers, or pharmacists, doctors, nurses, and volunteer nurses) by providing proof of shift:
Contempt outside the prison perimeter
To download the certificate, go to the province’s website => Here
Travel during curfew
Download the certificate from the Prefecture website => Here
Who can get the vaccine?
Young people aged 12 to 17 years
Documents to be provided:
Key Card or Certificate of Rights, Identity Card,
Laboratory results if a positive RT-PCR test occurs after more than 2 months.
For minors between 12 and 16 years of age: Parental consent from both parents
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.