Self-certification May 2021: Self-certification (or Self-declaration, Travel form) will make a service May 2021 In Orange and red zone. With New Govt Order, You must continue to show the form Self-certification In regions and municipalities Fascia Orange and red (Below is an online PDF form that can be edited or downloaded), Necessary for travel and the visit of relatives.
Click above to download the print form
The 52 on 22 April 2021 COVID-19 ordered the use of measures for the gradual resumption of economic and social activities in line with the need to control the spread of the disease.
Based on these rules and the directions of the Minister of Health, the expected actions will apply:
- For that Yellow Zone Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Emilia Romagna, Friuli Venice Giulia, Lazio, Liguria, Lombardy, Marche, Mollis, Piedmont, Autonomous Region of Polzano, Autonomous Region of Trento, Puglia;
- For that Orange Zone To the Valle de Asta, Sicily and Sardinia regions;
By clicking on the map You can find questions about the rules in effect in the relevant area.
It should be noted that this section only takes into account measures introduced by national rules. Regions and autonomous provinces may adopt specific additional control rules of the local organization, which may be required to refer to the organizational information channels of individual organizations.
When self-certification is required
In Red zone Self-certification is always required. All movements are prohibited within one’s own municipality, except when necessary, for work and health needs. The curfew order is in effect across the national territory from 10pm to 5am, with only the possibility of getting married at this timeSelf-certification For reasons of need, health or work.
In Orange Zone Movements from 5 to 22 are only allowed within the municipality. Residents of the municipality, which has a population of 5,000, can travel up to 30 km from the border (even in another region), and travel to provincial capitals is banned. In the municipality, visits for friends and relatives are allowed, up to a maximum of 2 people per day (excluding those under 14). Open stores (shopping centers are closed on holidays and pre-holiday days).
To go beyond these limits imposed by the Orange Zone, you must have Proven health or work reasons Hence the need for self-certification.
How to fill out the Self Certification Form
- * Fill in all the fields of the moving person’s identity
- * Fill in the address where the move started and the destination address
- * Fill in all the blanks by tapping the box labeled “Requirement Status”
- * In space – other reasons permitted by applicable regulations or by the above orders, directives, and other measures defining measures to prevent the spread of infection – specify what it is
© All rights reserved
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.