Self-certification May 2021: Self-certification (or Self-declaration, Travel form) will make a service May 2021 In Red and orange zone. With New Govt Order, You must continue to show the form Self-certification In regions and municipalities Fascia Red or orange (Below is an online PDF form that can be edited or downloaded), Necessary for travel and the visit of relatives.
Click above to download the print form
Government approved measures
The 52 on 22 April 2021 COVID-19 ordered the use of measures for the gradual resumption of economic and social activities in line with the need to control the spread of the disease.
Based on these rules and the directions of the Minister of Health, the expected actions will apply:
- * For that Yellow Zone Abruzzo, Campania, Emilia Romagna, Friuli Venice Giulia, Lazio, Liguria, Lombardy, Marche, Molise, Piedmont, Tuscany, Umbria and Veneto and the autonomous provinces of Bolzano and Trento;
- * For that Orange Zone To Basilicata, Calabria, Paclia, Sicily and Valle de Asta;
- * For that Red zone To the Sardinia region.
By clicking on the map You can find questions about the rules in effect in the relevant area.
It should be noted that this section only takes into account measures introduced by national rules. Regions and autonomous provinces may adopt specific additional control rules of the local organization, which may be required to refer to the organizational information channels of individual organizations.
When self-certification is required
In Red zone Self-certification is always required. All movements are prohibited within one’s own municipality, unless necessary, for work and health needs. The curfew order is in effect across the national territory from 10 pm to 5 am, only the possibility of getting married at this timeSelf-certification For reasons of need, health or work.
In Orange Zone Movements from 5 to 22 are only allowed within the municipality. Residents of the municipality, which has a population of 5,000, can travel up to 30 km from the border (even in another region) and travel to provincial capitals is banned. In the municipality, visits for friends and relatives are allowed, up to a maximum of 2 people per day (except those under 14). Open stores (shopping centers closed during the holidays and the day before the holidays).
To go beyond these limits imposed by the Orange Zone, you must have Proven health or work reasons Hence the need for self-certification.
How to fill out the Self Certification Form
- * Fill in all the fields of the moving person’s identity
- * Fill in the address where the move started and the destination address
- * Fill in all the blanks by tapping the box labeled “Status of Demand”
- * In space – other causes permitted by applicable regulations or by the above orders, directives and other measures defining measures to prevent the spread of infection – specify what it is
© All rights reserved