Officially, you can not save dictatorial videos, but you can still save video clips on your mobile phone with some simple tricks.
you can Save dictation videos Is it really legal? We have put together instructions for Android and iOS showing you how to store video clips on your smartphone for offline use.
Saving Dictoc videos: Is it really legal?
First things first: Yes, you can download Dictoc videos without getting into trouble. While this functionality is not officially intended by the developers, solutions for both Android and iOS are quietly accepted.
However, we must give you an important note: you can use our instructions to download videos for offline use, but this is only allowed as long as you use the video privately. Re-uploading in Dictoc may be deleted and may lead to your account being blocked.
Save Dictoc videos (on Android)
If you want to download other users’ videos on an Android device, unfortunately you need an additional application because the developers do not provide such functionality. The following steps will tell you how to do this with a trick.
- Download Video Downloader for Dicto from Google Play Store. “Video Downloader” (Avalon Inc.) is appropriate, for example, if you want to save videos without watermarking.
- Open the app and tap the “Open” button on the main screen.
- Enable the “Switch to automatic storage” function, then allow the app to access your photos.
- If you now open Dictoc, you can use the Share button to use the new option “Save Video” to save clips to your device.
Save Dictoc videos (on iOS)
If you have a device running Apple’s iOS operating system, things will be a little easier because, unlike Android, you do not need a special application to store Dictoc videos. Follow the steps below:
- In the Dictoc app, select the video you want to download.
- While the video is playing, select the sharing function via email using the “Share” button.
- When the mail application opens, you can close it again immediately. However, in the background, the video was downloaded from your smartphone. You can see it in those photos and videos.
Conclusion: Packages make downloads possible
The developers don’t really want you to be able to save dictatorial videos, but with the help of some tricks both Android and iOS can download short clips anyway. This is legal, but keep in mind that you can only use videos as personal clips.
Here you will find tips and tricks that can make you become a dictator expert at any time and create great short clips. If you have never used the app, here is how the popular Dictoc video app works.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.