Samsung Electronics is now distributing the flagship update for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series with many new features to all users. With a major update to One UI 3.1, Samsung is making new functions and camera functions available to more users. Samsung announced in February that the latest One UI 3.1 update to the Galaxy S10 series will be available along with the Galaxy S10, S10 +, S10E and S10 5G. Introduced for the first time with the Galaxy S21 series, this update brings selected new camera functions for taking and editing photos and videos and brilliant new functions that make everyday life easier so that users can get even more out of their device. The Galaxy S21 has introduced new camera innovations that allow you to take more stunning photos and shoot professional-looking videos than ever before. Galaxy S10 users can now enjoy these functions with the One UI 3.1 update. The update includes a security update for March 2021 and regular bug fixes and improvements. The One UI 3.1 update for the Galaxy S10 Series can now be downloaded and installed using the update function via ⚙ Menu ings Settings → Software Update →. More information about this update can be found below or at Samsung.
March 2021 -> Samsung Galaxy S10 series update for specification
The update contains the following build number, which can now be downloaded and installed using the update function → Menu Settings Software Update.
- Device: Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F) – Build Number: G973FXXU9FUBD
- Device: Galaxy S10 + (SM-G975F) – Build Number: G975FXXU9FUBD
- Device: Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F) – Build Number: G970FXXU9FUBD
- Device: Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977b) – Build Number: G977BXXU9FUBD
- Release Date: 2021-03-02 – Security Link Status: 2021-03-01
New Features and Improvements for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, S10E and S10 5G:
- Extract the date and address from the event title and suggest automatic registration.
- Receive notifications from smartouting devices with notifications with a specific schedule.
- Camera performance has been improved.
- Added eye comfort function.
- The color temperature of the screen is automatically adjusted to the time of day.
Automatic change of buds
- Support buds for automatic switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and suggest to remind the important information based on automatic registration and context.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by sharing the location information of previously taken photos on social networks or deleting them before sharing.
- Sync valid connections created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- The use of social networking services has been simplified. You can share profiles, photos, notes, tables and more with your friends by logging into your Samsung account.
- Added “eraser for objects” feature in labs in photo editor.
- Using eraser on objects allows you to erase objects you do not like in the photo.
- The security of your device has been improved.
Software updates for Samsung Galaxy models
If you get a new smartphone or tablet, you will receive software updates from Samsung even after you purchase it. These may be new functions, but they are also security updates that are available for download. We recommend installing these updates as soon as they are released. It is very easy to be notified about the availability of new updates for your smartphone or tablet: Once the automatic update is enabled, you will automatically receive a notification on your mobile device when an update is available for download and installation.