Samsung is now distributing the best One UI 3 upgrade to Android 11 with many new features for all users of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. The Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 fan version, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 20 received earlier updates. With this update, the look and feel of the One UI 3 has been redesigned in a number of ways: from new icons to QuickPanel’s better setup and announcements. The movements are smoother and more natural than ever, with enhanced animation and haptic feedback for continuous interaction. Various performance enhancements allow applications to run faster and use less battery. Background activities are prohibited to provide better performance, better power consumption and more. The build number for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite is N770FXXU7DUA8 and can be downloaded and installed using the update function via a UI 3 update → menu ings settings → software update More information about this update can be found below or at Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite ›Android 11 for description
The innovations for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite are: A UI3 designed to help focus on the essentials. To reduce distractions, highlight important information, and make your experience more consistent, our visual redesign has improved the places you visit the most, such as the home screen and quick panel. Performance improvements help apps run faster when using less battery. Additionally, the One UI 3 gives you additional controls with new privacy restrictions, one-time approvals and enhanced digital well-being.
- Large and small, we’ve redesigned the look and feel of a UI 3 in a number of ways: from new, more consistent icons to QuickPanel’s better layout and announcements. The movements are smoother and more natural than ever, with enhanced animation and haptic feedback for continuous interaction. In addition, the user interface responds to different screen sizes to provide the best experience on any device, be it a phone, foldable device or tablet.
- We’ve modified a UI 3 with advanced dynamic memory allocation to make applications run faster and better. We also prohibit background operations to provide better performance and power consumption.
- New image types have been added to the dynamic lock screen, and you can select up to five types at once.
- On the lock screen, you can add a widget to check your usage time.
- Get an interactive preview when you set up a wallpaper.
- Always easy to customize display and lock screen.
- Add call background to view picture or video when you receive or receive a call.
- Samsung can rearrange and lock tabs on the web.
- The Piggy custom has even more restrictions to automate your life.
- New icons and lock screen widgets make it easy to find and control your practices.
- Use digital wellness with individual personal profiles and work profiles.
Home screen and lock screen
- Add widgets by long tapping an app on the home screen.
- Turn off the screen by tapping the blank part on the home or lock screen twice. Set it to Settings> Advanced Features> Movements and Gestures.
- On the lock screen, tap the Clock section to view widgets such as Calendar, Weather and Music.
Calls and chats
- View conversations individually in the Notification Panel. Works with news and your favorite chat apps.
- Easily delete duplicate contacts stored in Contacts on the same account. The storage period for deleted contacts has been extended from 15 days to 30 days.
- Added the ability to edit multiple connected contacts on a single screen.
- Messages include a recycle bin so that recently deleted messages are kept for 30 days.
Images and videos
- Take pictures faster with advanced autofocus and automatic exposure.
- Easy to view, edit and share pictures and videos in the gallery.
- Quickly find images and videos: with new search functions and categories in the gallery.
- Even after saving, you can always restore the original version of the edited images so that the records are never lost.
- The systems offer a fresh, simple look and feel. Your Samsung account is shown above and Home screen settings are now easy to access.
- Quickly find the settings you need with new search functions. You will get better results for similar and common misspellings, and you can tap the tags to see groups of related systems.
- Quick setup buttons have been reduced to provide only frequently used functions. You can also add buttons to create your own custom quick panel.
- The number of input languages has been increased to 370.
- Paste images and verification codes copied from text messages are simplified.
- Emoji and sticker suggestions are included when entering a text-based emoticon.
- The keyboard layout has been improved to provide a larger space bar when entering web and email addresses.
- Keyboard settings have been redesigned to make it easier to access frequently used settings.
- Provide a healthy work-life balance by minimizing repetitive or complex tasks and managing them efficiently.
- New practices are recommended based on your daily lifestyle and application patterns.
- PixP Process offers a system that allows you to do everything as usual.
- On the web, you can hide status and navigation bars and translate web pages quickly for a more in-depth experience.
- You will be asked to block websites that send too many pop-ups or notifications.
- Under My Documents I can search and select files from the cloud drive on the file selection screen.
- You can now delete cache files in my documents to free up space.
- Events with the same start time are displayed together in a month and the list is displayed on the calendar.
- Use the application icon layout of your phone or tablet on the Samsung Tex so you know where everything is.
- Open the touchpad from the navigation bar on your phone or tablet.
Easy media and device control
- Media and device control is simplified with an enhanced media panel in notifications. View recently used media applications and quickly replace playback device. You can also check the “Android Auto” settings in the Advanced Features menu in Settings.
Recognize and improve your digital habits
- Improved digital well-being helps you check how you use your phone or tablet and develop good digital habits. Check your usage while driving or get a quick overview of the weekly changes in your screen time by working with updated weekly reports.
Access to everyone
- A UI 3 suggests useful accessibility features based on your application. The enhanced input help link makes it easy to start and use input help functions. You can use the “Read keyboard input” feature to get voice comments about your input, even if the doc pack is disabled.
Strong data protection
- You can now grant one-time access to your microphone, camera, or location. Any approvals that do not use an application in a short time will be automatically canceled. You can no longer authenticate apps with the custom permission pop-up to always see your location. To allow applications to access your location when not in use, go to the App Location Permissions page in Settings.
- On the clock, you can hear the alarm time and the preset name when the alarm sounds.
- Some applications may need to be updated separately after the “One UI 3” update.
- Application copies created with Dual Messenger can no longer access SD card files directly. To share SD card files in a copy of the application, select the files in Gallery or My Documents, tap Share, and then select Copy of the application.
- You can no longer use WiFi Direct to send files to other devices. You can use the nearby partition instead. You can still get files via WiFi Direct.
- You can no longer connect to Chromecast via Smart View. You can use Google Home instead.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Update for January 2021 -> Description
The update contains the following build number, which can now be downloaded and installed using the update function via ⚙ Menu Settings → Software Update → Download.
- Device: Galaxy Note 10 Lite (SM-N770F) – Build Number: N770FXXU7DUA8
- Release Date: 2021-02-05 – Security Link Status: 2021-01-01
Software updates for Samsung Galaxy models
If you get a new smartphone or tablet, you will receive software updates from Samsung even after you purchase it. These may be new functions, but they are also security updates that are available for download. We recommend installing these updates as soon as they are released. It is very easy to be notified about the availability of new updates for your smartphone or tablet: Once the automatic update is enabled you will automatically receive a notification on your mobile device when an update is available for download and installation.