Rufus is a small tool that allows you to quickly copy an ISO to a USB stick. Or download an ISO directly and copy it to the bootable stick *.
Several improvements have been added with Rufus 3.15. Rufus also now supports .vtsi (Ventoy Sparse Image) file format from Ventoy tool.
If Rufus portable is not used but installed, the default app directory is now% LocalAppData% Rufus. A log will be saved there when you leave. But the bugs have also been fixed.
- GRUB has been updated to version 2.06
- In Save the app Downloaded files (ISOs) are not saved.
- Fixed a bug when opening Syslinux / GRUP files while Rufus was in the root directory of a drive
- The creation of system volume information in ESPs written in DD format was prevented.
- Allocation of Drive Letters to UEFI: NTFS partition blocked
- Prevents errors that create stubborn partitions due to size
- Improved security checks before executing the Phyto ISO download script
- Other internal fixes and improvements
Info and Download:
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.