Nintendo-Power

Daily Gaming news, videos, reviews, tips & guides. Let's share our love of BigN games!

Riot Games

Riot games pays $ 100 million after discrimination charges – ntower

In a 2018 report, voices were raised that the most popular company for the League of Legends was Wright Games. Sexual discrimination and harassment Done. Employees should not deliberately have the opportunity to present ideas to the company and should be hired in management positions. As of December 27, 2021, it is clear that Riot Games has agreed to pay more than $ 100 million for the deal.

In fact, the company only wants to pay about $ 10 million for the settlement, but the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, among other things, said women are entitled to up to $ 400 million. . Then it came About $ 100 million contract. Of this, 80 percent will go to current and former employees of riot games, and the remaining 20 percent will pay legal fees for injured parties. The money must go to all employees who have worked at the company since November 2014. In addition, Rebellion Games wants to ensure the opportunity for more women to hold higher positions in the future. Independent Assessor The annual balance sheet should be drawn up.

Do you think the payments are appropriate?

See also  Competition for the 1st Advent - We offer the Nintendo Switch with the Android Tread and Pokemon Luminous Pearl - ntower