Commission Regional Scientist “cOursRecovery and Restoration “
The Regional Science Commission sits and publishes a competent body to review conservation and restructuring plans Simple announcement, Before any preventive security action and any decision to recover the collection property of “Musée de France”.
Conservation and restructuring plans submitted to the Regional Science Commission, in particular, are examined by the following criteria:
– Presence of a conditional statement prior to intervention;
– the relevance of the plan, especially taking into account the objectives of the restructuring policy set out in the scientific and cultural plan;
– Compliance with the nature and material conditions of the intervention and specifically the specifications;
– Preparation of file documenting the intervention;
– taking into account the conditions for preventive protection and protection of jobs, especially after the intervention;
– Professional qualifications of the speaker.
Date of Preventive Protection and Restoration Commissions 2022
Files can be delivered wherever the session takes place, or via video conference from one of the DRAC Grand Est sites.
|Catering Commission Date||Deadline for submission of files||Pre-exam date*||Location of groups|
|February 3 and 4, 2022||December 3, 2021||January 27, 2022||DRAC – Mets site|
|June 16 and 17, 2022||May 5, 2022||June 9, 2022||DRAC – Strasbourg site|
|October 13 and 14, 2022||July 21, 2022||October 6, 2022||DRAC – Châlons-en-Champagne site|
* Create a positive feedback without going to the whole group
Documents to send when submitting your file
Note: Incomplete files cannot be inspected
French Museums Research and Restoration Center (C2RMF)
Assistance to museums
Scientific staff in the restoration department of the Center for Research and Restoration of Museums in France play a role in assisting French museums with contractual authority in defense-restoration.
The operating chain takes place in several stages, from an official request issued by a museum Oscar (Tool for monitoring security, archives and research), up to interventions.
Museums in France usually make contact with museum consultants in their region before supporting their efforts.
Transfer of large files
To send heavy documents by courier, use the Deposit site of the Ministry of Culture or WeTransfer.
– Security and restoration (Ministry website)
– Dedicated resource links for museum professionals
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.