Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Date & Method
Rajasthan Police Director General, Jaipur, Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Examination 2020 will be held on November 6, 7, 8. Rajasthan Police Constable Written Test consists of 75 marks and 150 questions. The total duration of the exam will be two hours.
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process
Candidates wishing to join the Rajasthan Police Constable Force must first appear for the written test. Based on the Rajasthan Police Constable written test, candidates will be selected for the Physical Fitness Test (BET) and Physical Quality Test (BST). The final selection list will be published on the official websites- police.rajasthan.gov.in/ Recruitment 2.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can check and download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 by following the steps given below:
- Open the Official Website of Rajasthan Police – police.rajasthan.gov.in or Recruitment 2.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card / Hall Ticket Notice available on the homepage
- This will redirect you to the login / search page
- Click on your application number, date of birth and submit
- Your Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card will appear on the screen of your device
- Download the Admit Card and print for reference
The Director General of Rajasthan Police is recruiting for a total of 5,000 constable vacancies in the State Police.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.