Preform today released the update with version number 5.77.8448 for CCleaner for Windows. The update only includes cleaning upgrades and advanced visual design for product updates: the application can now clear the download history for the Avost Secure browser. The visual design of the product update line has also been updated. Preform wants everyone to enjoy the latest and most secure version of CCleaner, including those who have not updated their CCleaner in a while. In the coming days and weeks, they will bring customers up to date with the most up-to-date versions so that they can clean their computers safely. To use the update, download the latest version of CCleaner and run the installation program. The current version will be overwritten, so no previous deletion is required. Update with version number 5.77.8448 requires Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 and can be downloaded immediately. More information about this update can be found below or at Pyroform.
Download -> Download CCleaner for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
CCleaner version 5.77.8448 for Windows can now be downloaded as follows:
Version 5.77.8448 has the following new features and improvements:
This version includes upgrades for product updates and improved visual design. Note: We want everyone to enjoy using the latest and safest version of CCleaner, including the occasional non-updated person. In the coming days and weeks, we will Proceed By bringing customers up to date on the older versions they can safely clean the machines.
- The download history for the Avast secure browser has been cleared.
- Updated the visual design of the product update line.
- Fixed a bug that showed when the system tray icon should not be displayed
- Fixed a rare bug where update notifications would show up when they weren’t done.
- Improved support for screen readers in the purchase flow.
- Fixed a bug that could reset and lose license information.
CCleaner for Windows -> Description via Piriform
The standard version of CCleaner frees up disk space, clears your online clues and helps you manage your computer, which also improves its speed. CCleaner Professional integrates these free functions with powerful automation so that your PC will always be clean, safe and fast.
- Faster computer: Over time, unused files and systems accumulate on the computer, occupying hard drive space and gradually slowing down the system. CCleaner cleans these files and speeds up the system in no time.
- Surf Safe: Advertisers and many websites record your online behavior using cookies stored on your computer. CCleaner clears the search history and cookies that keep your web activity secret.
- Fewer bugs and crashes: Over time, bugs and corrupt systems will form in your registry, which can lead to crashes. CCleaner’s patented registry cleaner will clean up this mess and make your computer more stable.
- Get Started Fast: Many programs run quietly in the background when you start your computer. You can go to work or play fast by disabling unwanted programs with CCleaner.
Via Pyroform Blog