Pyroform released a new update during the day with version number 5.76.8269 for CCleaner for Windows. The update only includes improvements in cleanliness, accessibility and user friendliness; New features are not expected. Below is a list of issues that have been resolved. The developers want everyone to enjoy the latest and most secure version of CCleaner, in which CCleaner may not be updated for a while. In the coming days and weeks they will update users with very old versions so that they can safely clean their computers. In the coming weeks, important updates will be made to bring CCleaner to the latest version. Updates are made whenever a new version is available. It replaces the old method of manually updating software through the website. To install the update, download the latest version and run the installation program. The current version will be overwritten and no previous deletion is required. Update with version number 5.76.8269 requires Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 and can now be downloaded from the official website. More information about this update can be found below or at Pyroform.
Download -> Download CCleaner for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Version CCleaner for Windows 5.76.8269 can now be downloaded as follows:
Version 5.76.8269 has the following new features and improvements:
This version includes cleaning, access and upgrading usability. Note: We want everyone to enjoy using the latest and safest version of CCleaner, including the occasional non-updated person. In the coming days and weeks, we will Proceed By bringing customers up to date on the older versions they can safely clean the machines.
- We now prevent the import of invalid data in the ‘Keep Cookies’ list.
- We now clean any of our dump files created 14 days ago when you run CCleaner.
- We have made a number of improvements in NVDA screen reader support in HealthCheck.
- We have improved NVDA support for reading checklist lists and checklist positions.
- We fixed the permission error when enabling the ‘Save files in INI’ option.
- Fixed a bug when running the ‘Skip UAC’ option.
- We fixed a rare bug that could not register an update CCleaner Professional.
- We have clarified some text labels.
CCleaner for Windows -> Description via Piriform
The standard version of CCleaner frees up disk space, clears your online clues and helps you manage your computer, which also improves its speed. CCleaner Professional integrates these free functions with powerful automation so that your PC will always be clean, safe and fast.
- Faster computer: Over time, unused files and systems accumulate on the computer, occupying hard drive space and gradually slowing down the system. CCleaner cleans these files and speeds up the system in no time.
- Surf Safe: Advertisers and many websites record your online behavior using cookies stored on your computer. CCleaner clears the search history and cookies that keep your web activity secret.
- Fewer bugs and crashes: Over time, bugs and corrupt systems will form in your registry, which can lead to crashes. CCleaner’s patented registry cleaner cleans this debris and makes your computer more stable.
- Get Started Fast: Many programs run quietly in the background when you start your computer. You can go to work or play fast by disabling unwanted programs with CCleaner.
Via Pyroform Blog