Pokemon Unite Demo now available in Japan! How to install and run the demo?
Pokemon Unite Moba demo is available at Rising Sun Land Thursday, June 24 at 5 p.m., Saturday, June 26 at 5 p.m..
Reserved in Japan, however one can thank a trick from any country. Discover how to install and run the Pokemon Unite Demo!
Install and run the Pokemon Unit demo
- When creating an account, specify “Japan” and the Japanese time zone
- Confirm that you created your account by email and then yours Nintendo Switch
- Add a new user Go to Console Settings and to your switch
- Connect your new user to your Japanese Nintendo account
- Go to Nintendo EShop on your console and select the Japanese account. Ishab will then be shown in Japanese
- Search Combine Right-click on eShop’s search bar and start downloading
Start the game and create an account
Once the demo is downloaded, you can start the game.
Before you can start playing, you need to create a Pokemon Unit account.
- Select your region (Europe here)
- Select your country (here France)
- You can create your avatar by choosing a nickname
You can take advantage now Pokemon United Demo ! Available during the official game In July.