Another update for CCleaner for Windows with version number 5.84.9126 is now available for download from the official website. This includes upgrades to clean up and upgrade drivers and make them user-friendly. To install the update, download the latest version and run the installation program. The current version will be overwritten, so no previous installation is required. The update with version number 5.84.9126 requires Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 and can now be downloaded from the official website. More information about this update can be found below or here Preform.
Download -> Download CCleaner for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
CCleaner version 5.84.9126 for Windows can now be downloaded as follows:
Version 5.84.9126 has the following new features and improvements:
This version includes improvements that make cleaning and updating drivers more user-friendly.
Improving your CCleaner experience
- If some browsers close automatically, Smart Clean will no longer prompt you to clean them (referring to some ‘ghost’ cleanup notifications).
- We have made it even easier to use health checks on subsequent visits to CCleaner.
- You can easily find out which drivers to recall if there is a problem updating.
- This new revert flow will help you understand where driver compatibility upgrades are needed.
- The PC info section now correctly detects Windows 11.
- An indicator in the app now tells you when your subscription will expire.
- Fixed some unusual bugs in the license register.
- Fixed some Chinese writing display issues.
CCleaner for Windows -> Description via Piriform
The standard version of CCleaner frees up disk space, removes your online tracks and helps you manage your computer, which also improves its speed. CCleaner Professional combines all these free functions with powerful automation so that your PC is always clean, safe and fast.
- Faster computer: Over time, unused files and systems accumulate on the computer, occupying hard drive space and gradually slowing down the system. CCleaner cleans up these files and speeds up the system in no time.
- Browsing is secure: Advertisers and many websites record your online behavior using cookies stored on your computer. CCleaner clears the search history and cookies that keep your web activity private.
- Fewer bugs and crashes: Over time, bugs and corrupt systems can build up in your registry and lead to crashes. CCleaner’s patented record cleaner cleans up this mess and makes your computer more stable.
- Get Started Fast: Many programs run quietly in the background when you start your computer. With CCleaner you can go to work or play fast by disabling unwanted programs.
Via Piriform Blog
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.