BGCIL Admit Card 2020 for Diploma Trainee: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the Admit Card for the Written Examination (Computer Based Test) for Diploma Training. All candidates who have applied for PGCIL Diploma Training Recruitment 2020 can download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card from the official website PowerCreditia.com.
The BGCIL Admit Card link is given below. Candidates can download their Admit Card directly from the link below:
According to the PGCIL Admit Card announcement, “Admit card should be downloaded on A4 (Portrait) paper with selection and CPT instruction. Please note that the Admit Card will not be mailed to any candidate. Also, please note that “Admit card is valid only if the candidate’s photo and signature are printed in color.”
PGCIL Diploma Training Exam is to be held 17 December 2020 (Thursday) at Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Dehradun, Meerut, Roorkee, Patna, Kolkata and Hyderabad centers.
BGCIL Diploma Engineer Selection Method:
MCQs are of two parts:
- Part-1 consists of Technical Knowledge Test / Professional Knowledge Test (TKD / PKD), of which 120 questions are specific questions from the respective field.
- Part-II consists of an Aptitude Test (AD) consisting of 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative ability, rational ability, data adequacy and interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
1 mark will be given for each correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Candidates should score at least 40% marks separately in each Part-1 and Part II subject to at least 30% marks (Minimum 30% marks in the allotted category subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-1 and Part -II separately)
How to download BGCIL Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website of PGCIL iepowergridindia.com
- Go to ‘Careers’ and click on ‘Job Opportunities’
- Click on the link “Northern Zone-1, Delhi Recruitment” given under Regional Openings at the bottom of the page
- ‘Apply for Diploma Training (E / Civil) in NR-I’>
- Click ‘Click her to login’
- Use the Registration Card (Application Number) and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) to download the Admit Card and click Sign In Again.
Candidates should carefully check the details like name, date of birth, type, sub-type mentioned in the e-Admit card and check their eligibility in all categories as per the advertisement. If there are any registered candidates, Recruitment Help Desk Email: [email protected] or Phone No: 022 61087555
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.