Another unplanned update with version number 4.3.7 for the Paint.NET application can be downloaded from the official website and the Microsoft Store. This update fixes a bug in .NET 6.0.1 that is a hotfix for various issues. This update includes major performance improvements and other bug fixes from previous versions. The update to version 4.3.7 for the classic version of Paint.NET can now be checked through the update process ⚙ Settings → Updates அல்லது or download via the website. If you use the Paint.NET application for Windows, you will receive an automatic update within the next 24 hours. More information about this update can be found below or at Paint.NET Blog.
Download -> Download the classic version of Paint.NET
Version 4.3.7 is now available for download from the official website:
Download -> Download the Paint.NET app from the Microsoft Store
Version 4.3.7 is now available for download on the Microsoft Store:
Version 4.3.7 includes the following new features and improvements:
- This is a hotfix for a number of key issues when “translucent windows” are disabled. This was caused by an error introduced in .NET 6.0.1. This update includes major performance improvements and other bug fixes from v4.3.5 and v4.3.6.
Version 4.3.6 includes the following new features and improvements:
- This is a hotfix for a malfunction in the box filter rendering kernel that is used to create mip-maps for the canvas when zoomed in.
Version 4.3.5 includes the following new features and improvements:
- This update includes several important bug fixes and greatly improves performance.
- Improved rendering performance for most tools, now up to 100% faster.
- Fixed an issue in the Save Configuration dialog where the Fix and Cancel buttons overlap in Windows 7.
- Fixed an issue when storing an image with 257 unique colors at 8-bit color depth when the 257th unique color was the last (bottom-right) pixel.
- Fixed an issue where the Layers window buttons did not work / disable properly after deactivation / reactivation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the VTF plug-in from storing multiple layer images properly.
- Fixed an issue when storing images at 1-bit or 2-bit color depths, sometimes not all colors were included.
- Fixed an issue with some IndirectUI plugins that use customized colors for sliders.
- Fixed an issue with TR’s Morpher plugin compatibility.
- Fixed a bug in some older plugins of goEgo Eram Reputo that could not start help links due to a change in .NET 6.
Paint.NET for Windows -> Description
Paint.NET is an image processing software developed by Washington State University and Microsoft. First, Paint.NET must be an upgraded version of Microsoft Paint. Due to the standard extension, the program now offers functions such as B. Working with layers known from Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. It also has the functionality of Adobe Photoshop.
Via Paint.NET Blog
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.