Overwatch Halloween Terror 2020 is here – and a free trial of the game on the Nintendo Switch. That’s nothing to be afraid of, is it?
The much-anticipated Halloween event runs from October 13 to November, with some brand new skins, sprays, icons and – of course – the iconic co-op mode Junkenstein Revenge (which adds Ashe and the Baptists to the game mode).
Overwatch On Switch celebrates its one year anniversary in style – you can play it for free from October 13th to October 20th and snag the Legendary Edition 50% from now until October 25th. If the game mesmerizes you, that discount is definitely more of a treat than a trick.
If you & # 39; re an overwatch player, the most exciting thing about the new event is the new skins, and this year is offering some spooky options. Here are five new legendary skins you can earn or buy during Overwatch Halloween Terror:
- Karasu-Tengu Genji
- Die-Tengu Hanjo
- Werewolf Winston
- Flying Dutchman Sigma
- Shin-Riang D.W.
This year, Overwatch is releasing two Junkenstein’s Revenge Challenge missions twice a week for a total of six. See them below.
Week 1: The ghost of vengeance, the maniac stampede
- Deadly ghost chases players
- Jomnix moves fast
Week 2: Unstable Jamnix, three
- Jamnix explodes near the players
- Only 3 players but they face more damage
Week 3: Mystery swap, shocking surprise
- Heroes are periodically random
- Some enemies inflict shock-tires on death
Additionally, the Overwatch Halloween Terror Event has weekly challenges that can be completed by playing Quick Play, Competitive Mode or playing arcade games. Do so and you will get skins, icons and sprays. See all below.
- Win 3 Games – Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 games – Ghost Shadow Spray
- Win 9 Games – Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games – Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 games – Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games – Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games – Ragdol Eco Player Icon
- Win 6 games – Ragdol Eco Spray
- Win 9 Games – Ragdol Eco Epic Skin
Overwatch has joined our list Video Game Halloween Events This will help you to get into the spooky mood. Isn’t this the best time of the year?
See our Overwatch Nintendo Switch Review.