Nintendo-Power

Daily Gaming news, videos, reviews, tips & guides. Let's share our love of BigN games!

Oppo will explode in the smartphone owner’s pocket

The smartphone sold by Oppo exploded in the pocket of its owner in India. In this incident, the user suffered severe burns to both legs. The phone battery suffers from low output.

An Oppo A53 suddenly exploded in its owner’s pocket, according to the YouTube channel Technical Toast. The incident took place a few days ago in a small village in India.

The man assures us that the phone is gone It heats up suddenly For obvious reason. During a gaming session or when photos explode for example, it is not uncommon for the smartphone to overheat if elements including the SoC are pushed to their limit. This is very rare and causes concern when a phone heats up when not in use. Moments later, the terminal exploded before he could react.

Also read: Oppo hits shoulders with Apple and Samsung with new Bluetooth tracker

Oppo A53 explodes and severely injures its owner

In the video released by Technical Toast, below, we see the user Bandages on legs, Especially above the thighs and right ankle. During an explosion, the flames coming out of the smartphone go out violently Burned the user By his clothes. In several photos shared in the footage, we realize that the phone burned out during this incident and there was a hole in his pants.

The victim explains that he always used the power adapter and charging cable provided by Oppo in the box at the time of purchase. It often happens that phone explosions actually occur due to improper third party access.

READ  The features and design of the future Apple Imax are clear

In this case, it seems so The smartphone has a 5000 mAh battery This is the beginning of the eruption. As can be seen in the video, the definitions of the collection have melted away. Note that the phone was still under warranty. Oppo has not yet commented on the case.

This is not the first time a phone has suddenly exploded for no apparent reason. Recently, An iPhone 6 exploded in the face of its owner. A few months ago, The Pogo X3 caught fire while charging the battery. However, these incidents are isolated.